Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still do that buy a coffee crap? If it’s anything l Iike PTWM there’s a chance someone is still paying the direct debit but not noticed yet.

Reactions: 8
No 6am running on this holiday Beggy, makes me wonder who she was sneaking off with on the last holiday 🧐

Reactions: 16
How does she afford it?

By continuing to bleep herself online, by selling her daughters privacy, by taking advantantage of anyone and anything she can to satisfy the insane greed they have, constantly seeking happiness and fulfilment that she'll never find.

By flogging any old tat without morals, constantly lying to vulnerable people to part with their money for what? So she can get sun on her bones.

By having little or low morals, she would do anything for a fiver. She's the Inchmarlo equivalent to a Dubai portapotti.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we see adverts including the girls over the summer holidays

Reactions: 3
It’s hardly a lifestyle to aspire to to be fair. Ryanair flights to the algarve. Wouldn’t thank you for it.
I mean.. the 600k house, the 2nd holiday abroad of the year, the clothes she buys on a weekly basis, the range rover, log burner, numerous clubs for the girls, pelaton, etc. That is a lavish lifestyle in today's climate. Surely she's not still making that much off her social media?

Reactions: 16
I mean.. the 600k house, the 2nd holiday abroad of the year, the clothes she buys on a weekly basis, the range rover, log burner, numerous clubs for the girls, pelaton, etc. That is a lavish lifestyle in today's climate. Surely she's not still making that much off her social media?
She’ll still be making a decent amount from all the aff links and the odd ad she has done this year. I don’t know if the buymeacoffee thing is still being flogged but she had several months with a couple of hundred idiots coughing up £6

Then there’s the fact she doesn’t spend much money apart from the brag list you put above. She shops in Aldi and spends the day wandering in the woods with her main love. The last holidays have been in school term, not because of Lees rota but because they were cheaper.

Her parents will also be funding some of it on top of the grandad inheritance. Their house is up for sale, together with her dads classic car. It sounds like they are retiring / downsizing etc so will have given some cash to reb and her sister. The holiday in Florida is with the parents so they will be funding that also.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t actually buys half the clothes she shows. They get send back and are never to be seen again.

Reactions: 12
I remember Lee not wanting to buy that house. He didn’t want to offer as much for it as well.
I remember reb saying in a q and a that they are “mortgaged up to their eye balls”
I also remember another q and a with Lee and the question was would he work on the rigs forever and he said he will have to until he can retire
The car was her grandads. They had a perfectly good 7 seater s max but instead of flogging the Land Rover which from experience inhales money every single month with broken parts and being just 100% unreliable. They decided to keep the money guzzling piece of tit with not enough seats for her kids (poor s gets shuved in the back row which isn’t a true adult sized seat) and sell the reliable s max. I assume because she wants the “status” car even though anyone who knows cars would look at that and think “you’re an idiot for keeping it” and she also never drives anywhere

It’s already been said that she doesn’t actually buy all the clothes she links. If she does buy something she keeps the tags and sends it back. We never see anything other than the same dress, skanky leggings, hideous fleece jumpers

the clubs for the kids - it’s been said before that she puts them into free clubs ran by the council and takes them to free swimming sessions

the peloton is £40 ish a month which is money thrown down the drain because all she uses it for is mediation and you can get that tit for free on YouTube

The holidays are paid for by grandads inheritance or by mummy and daddy (Florida-
She’s made out she picked the villa and booked it but we all know that mummy did it)

all this being said.. it’s smoke and mirrors
They are not happy. Everything is a cover up. Nothing is true and real on social media.
could you imagine first morning of a holiday and instead of being present with your family whilst walking the cobbles of Portugal you decide to get your phone and video some crappy bags and post it for 100s of strangers. Why?
I personally have my phone on me because of safety but I never seem to touch it on holiday unless the kids look cute and I want to snap a picture but that’s all it is .. quick picture then phone back in bag and I don’t think of it again. The reality these people live in is not real or healthy. It’s down right fucked up

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just realised. This is is her 3rd holiday this year. They had that mini break in a chalet type thing earlier in the year. I am baffled. Baffled why the general public put these people on a pedastal and let them be influenced by them. How did we ever survive without being influenced ( I know I know, advertising is a form of influencing shoppers etc, but this is beyond a joke)!

Reactions: 11
Playing uno? Yeah right. 😂
Grabbed the cards out of Lee or one of the girls hands (I think Lee by the pic) to make herself look mother of the year.

Never Begs, never. The mutt has more motherly traits.

Just realised. This is is her 3rd holiday this year. They had that mini break in a chalet type thing earlier in the year. I am baffled. Baffled why the general public put these people on a pedastal and let them be influenced by them. How did we ever survive without being influenced ( I know I know, advertising is a form of influencing shoppers etc, but this is beyond a joke)!
Influencers from the younger crowd will be around for a while due to the success of its advertising, social media, young custom base. But influencers like Begs (even the more successful) have had their day. They're stagnant and obvious. If they haven't diversified from hauls and aldi dupes, peonies and candles gilding the mummy stuff they're past their sell by date and quite frankly if people are still influenced by the likes of Rebecca Meldrum and that identikit crowd from channel bum they are beyond help. 😂 Begs is incredibly rubbish at what she does, always has been. Wipe away the fake veneer of relatable family from their hey day end you realised she wasn't even that, she's incredibly unlikeable as a person. She lacks warmth, intelligence, compassion. She is full of tit, tells lies and never sticks to anything. She got lucky, they got lucky but they were both too stupid to make it work or invest long term. No talent, no skills, anything that did not have her as the centre of attention quickly stamped out in a tantrum. It's laughable as they (Cannon Meldrums) all read and post on here but if only they'd taken a lot of the great advice from here they'd still have honest, decent careers and income. She's making a tidy sum, imagine if she put in effort?
Their relationship is faltering even from the little shared, its never matured.

Finally, thought she was going to Uni? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The weather in Albufeira is low 20’s til
Thursday so not much warmer than here! Does get hotter from Thursday( high 20’s) but hopefully it’s overcast for most of the holiday! They might actually do something’s with the kids instead of Beggy sitting on her flat arse on a sunlounger sunbathing and reading a book!

Reactions: 6
1. Mortgaged up to the eyeballs
2. Ryanair as aforementioned plus she’s got different term times so it’s cheaper
3. Slave labour clothes and she sends most back
4. Secondhand and probably inherited
5. Gifted and looks tit
6. Only because she hates being a parent
7. Paid for monthly

she absolutely aint all that and in any event she’s a miserable bleep so you couldn’t pay me to take on her fake existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
1. Mortgaged up to the eyeballs
2. Ryanair as aforementioned plus she’s got different term times so it’s cheaper
3. Slave labour clothes and she sends most back
4. Secondhand and probably inherited
5. Gifted and looks tit
6. Only because she hates being a parent
7. Paid for monthly

she absolutely aint all that and in any event she’s a miserable bleep so you couldn’t pay me to take on her fake existence.
Completely agree.
People shouldn’t be fooled by her miserable existence. It’s not real. She’s a boring, brain dead, lonely, miserable bleep of a woman and she is in a world of hell - which is why she is still desperately still trying to cling on to the 1 thing she had in her life that made her happy. She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree Betty and no number of posts on here from 'lurkers' 😴 trying to stir things up, asking stupid questions answered long ago or boast indirectly make them anything other than a pair of prize cocunts. Get the sun on her bones, fanny about in bedroom mirror like a twit but in time REAL life issues, like health, wealth, unemployment, seperation or bereavement will hit them. I've never seen anyone more ill equipped for life than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ryan air flights and a self catering holiday.
Can tell she paid for this herself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.