Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember when she used to do you tube videos of her opening all her PR gifted shite from joules, boden,next etc for her and the kids and now she’s here giving us a fashion show of primarks finest lemon themed clothing she’s had to actually buy herself 😂😂😂 how the mighty have bleeping fallen hey 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All those outfits were awful, they did nothing for her, apart from the orange one that she hated.
She has not a clue.
She should have skipped Primark and all the tat she bought and gone up the scale and spent the money on one or two well made dresses or whatever.

I can’t wear Primark and make it look classy, but I’m aware of that and just don’t try.

Reactions: 17
Those primark dresses! Why buy so many samey ones? She looks awful. Katie Ellison does a few fashion reels and I actually liked the looks she put together, Rebecca is miles off as usual isn’t she.

Reactions: 9
Ah ha ha ha ha ha, that dancing story 🤣🤣🤣🤣 amazing content Beggy, keep it up 💃🏼

D6C23BAD-CF8B-4F84-A1BE-569B9405AE39.jpeg
29715FDF-4591-4EA5-970F-4F0384767D96.jpeg
8532947E-0886-4F4D-80EF-F1B22C240FE2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s clearly not comfortable with how she looks after Greece hence the baggy swing oversized dresses. Nothing she wore in Greece will make an appearance in Portugal it’ll be lying at the bottom of a cupboard somewhere.

If she actually bought clothes that were the correct size she’d look much better she’s hardly fat but give it up love your not a size 8 anymore.

Reactions: 13
I can't see her stories or posts blocked and I cba to set up another instagram so seeing her here today I am surprised she really has put on weight she's not fat but if she carries on she will be not a great ad for peloton no wonder Rami dropped her he's all about transformation and clearly couldn't motivate lazy at all.
Booking holidays using by me a coffee clearly she's still earning surely a new boiler would be a priority come winter she'll be twisting about the cold again but I suppose it gives her some content, I wonder if the folk paying to view are having 3 holidays this year fools to be funding this lazy entitled boring woman...

Reactions: 8
Jazzercise! bleeping JAZZERCISE!! And will she be nipping into the post office to cash her pension on the way there 😂 How bleeping old is she. With the pace of life she lives she will be bed ridden by 50 because she acts so much like a pensioner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jazzercise! bleeping JAZZERCISE!! And will she be nipping into the post office to cash her pension on the way there 😂 How bleeping old is she. With the pace of life she lives she will be bed ridden by 50 because she acts so much like a pensioner.
One minute she's doing "jizzercise" with rami ..... now it's jazzercise with the over 60s.. slippery slope beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.