Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until she hears about Step Aerobics 😂 or she will be doing Cher’s workout video.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jazzercise! She’s so cool and modern! Someone let her know about Jane Fonda’s workout VHS.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have learnt it and it’s bloody difficult and you have to have a lot of patience….something can’t see Becky managing!

But even if you can say a few words….please, thank you, half a litre of wine 😂 etc, the Greek people really love you for trying….and most of them speak English anyway.
Yep!!! I've live in cyprus for 3 years, and Greek is bloody hard! I'm still trying to get my head around the alphabet. Perhaps I should try babble or whatever shite she was peddling to make her fluent in 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely got caught sucking rami off at the unit and has been barred from going back…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she went to vagacise to shopping in Aldi …..bet she smelt like a beef pie the minky witch..go and bleeping shower !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Classic Beggy. Buys something for 'the kids' and films herself using it. All about me me me. She'll be classing that 10 second story as a workout next 🙄

She's definitely done something to be going to granny exercise classes instead of of Unit. Probably made a pass at Rami and he turned her down. You wouldn't want to go there with someone who regularly doesn't shower after exercise. I'm surprised she's not constantly riddled with thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The classes are at the Unit.
That story, she's on a bit of a manic run just now I think. 🤔

Reactions: 5
Beggy Humdrum living up to her name..
She even managed to make her holiday boring
if it were not for her rampant deceit and my sincere hope that she finally loses her following and her Ads earnings she doesn't deserve to make money for doing F all, now i am being monotonous by asking once again who the hell is paying for this drivel, why is anyone still interested in following and engaging with this lass? how bored and insincere must you have to be to choose to watch her and find her relatable or believable?
Even you sharp witted funny ladies are struggling with
the threads now as she's not giving us any new material.

Reactions: 7
No amount of power walks round Aldi or poorly peddles on Tony can make up for her shocking diet. Ice cream before lunch and white bread and eggs again… where are the veggies and complex proteins? A decent bit of fish or grilled chicken…. And we all know she loves a ‘cheeky’ drink….

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.