Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how can she rave about a vitamin that’s she been using for a couple Of weeks like hell you will notice a difference that quick she’s so bloody stupid it’s unreal!!!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but how can she rave about a vitamin that’s she been using for a couple Of weeks like hell you will notice a difference that quick she’s so bloody stupid it’s unreal!!!
My hair fell out due to low ferritin. It was straw like and everything. It’s taken 5 years to get it to grow back and into a lovely condition. My hairdresser was shocked at how much better it was at my last chop.

Did she think the sun only shines in Inchmarlo?!
Given that she acts as though the sun shines out her arse all the time with her continual smugness she should be used to it following her around 😆
What an absolute fanny she is.

Did she think the sun only shines in Inchmarlo?!
Given that she acts as though the sun shines out her arse all the time with her continual smugness she should be used to it following her around 😆
What an absolute fanny she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im so beautiful and tiny arent i Lee. So lucky to have such natural plump lips too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such boring content🥱
Slightly worrying ‘influencing’ tho with all these open water swims with kids included encouraging and seemingly showing followers her getting into an open body of water without any safety advice. Hope no one gets into trouble getting into open water randomly. Perhaps including some info graphics which are everywhere just now from the local councils to the fire service giving instruction on how to survive if you get into difficulty and actually providing sound safety advice before getting in might be a more appropriate thing to post rather than a unflattering pic of herself in her underwear 🩲. She could also promote countryside safety - walking dogs off leads near livestock, countryside code for local area, beastie and tick bites but to name a few. Much more positive content and still fun! Oh wait that won’t make any money 💰 I’ll show myself out 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She seems absolutely manic screaming out for attention. Wonder if they’ve had an argument or something.

Ive just bought a large bag of doritos so will report back later with my findings. 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's loving herself at the moment, yet I've seen her look far better. It's increasingly odd and desperate looking behaviour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.