Mrs Meldrum #127 Spent the holiday skipping family time; now back to the building site. It's ALL FIIIIIIN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just asking. On her stories from the other day, say yesterday, she was out for lunch with Lee? Then her stories today said he went back on Saturday!? I was watching it on silent, so maybe the captions were totally off!? Bonkers?

Reactions: 4
Just asking. On her stories from the other day, say yesterday, she was out for lunch with Lee? Then her stories today said he went back on Saturday!? I was watching it on silent, so maybe the captions were totally off!? Bonkers?
She said he went back offshore today her subtitles are wrong.. I put the sound on to listen the second time as I thought the same.

Reactions: 2
Can’t even keep up
With her own lies

What the hell is that manic speaking story? 😂
Just casually having a chat with herself, filmed it and uploaded it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Pretty standard now Lee’s away.. but this must be a new record normally we get a day or two after he’s gone before she starts.. couldn’t even last till lunch 😂

Reactions: 6
Don’t think you get crew change day on a Saturday…..might have changed since my father worked offshore tho

Think it was the Fairmont Hotel at St Andrews. 😊

The lifts have never been the same since.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.