Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I have only just started the school life but yesterday all the kids just came out ……… and left to go home 🤣 think the P7’s got ice creams one day this week but apart from that no prom or graduations. Just regular life, we are Aberdeen City. I know each school has its own ways but seems a little over the top. All that build up in p7 would have made me more nervous of the next stage. Why did she bother even filming her feet. We all know what it sounds like and it wasn’t her children.
yeah I’m in the shire and I’ve seen proms, piping, hoodies, graduations across the county. Just seems an awful lot but nice for the kids I suppose!

Both my children were piped out by the school pipe band in 2012 and 2014 so it’s been going 10 years here.
Where about are you? I’m Aberdeenshire and never seen it until this year. I initially thought it was because the last two years have been such a shitshow for kids that they were doing something special….

Reactions: 2

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Re. her story about the bawling at end of P7… I haven’t got kids but have seen this piping stuff all over my social media. It didn’t happen when I was at school (admittedly 700 years ago!) - is it a new thing?! I thought it was just one school initially but then keep seeing more and more.
Both my children were piped out by the school pipe band in 2012 and 2014 so it’s been going 10 years here.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Aside from the chins, what the fuck is this - where I’ve outlined? Her face and body are brown with the yyuuurrrrrr long tan, but there’s a huge fat pocket that is bright white? This isn’t normal is it?
It’s where she’s been going on stand up sunbeds, and looking down at her feet when standing in them.

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
I’m no mum but wouldn’t you wake your child to see the dolphins? Seems quite sad and unfair to be, I’m sure P would have loved to see them
I never even noticed until I saw it here. That poor wee girl getting left out again.

• Sad

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Just asking. On her stories from the other day, say yesterday, she was out for lunch with Lee? Then her stories today said he went back on Saturday!? I was watching it on silent, so maybe the captions were totally off!? Bonkers?
She said he went back offshore today her subtitles are wrong.. I put the sound on to listen the second time as I thought the same.

Yogaqueen25

I remember that ! I was going to mention it . She never told us anything about that job really !!!!I work part time and I’m busy but right now I’m on the sofa and I really don’t want to do anything!!!!!!! It’s ok ! I’ll do it tomorrow!!!
She apparently got an actual job once. Part time. Didn't say what it was, didn't last long either before she declared working was not for her!

She commented why should she work when she doesn't have to and didn't want to 😳

• Haha