Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging to the building company didn’t work nor did riding in full view of them 😂
Why exactly is it “due to the developer” that they want/need a new fence….?!!!!! No one has touched her own fence, no damage has occurred to her fence, the boundary line of her house/garden haven’t been touched at all by the developer. So what on earth makes this self entitled muppet think that the developer has any responsibility to pay for her to put a new fence in her garden?!!!!!!!! She’s a bleeping IDIOT. Like, an actual brain dead thick as tit idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why exactly is it “due to the developer” that they want/need a new fence….?!!!!! No one has touched her own fence, no damage has occurred to her fence, the boundary line of her house/garden haven’t been touched at all by the developer. So what on earth makes this self entitled muppet think that the developer has any responsibility to pay for her to put a new fence in her garden?!!!!!!!! She’s a bleeping IDIOT. Like, an actual brain dead thick as tit idiot.
To be fair, it’s not unusual for developers to provide a fence/wall as it helps their boundary stay defined and keeps neighbourly relations. However, that only occurs when the person requiring said fence has supported or at least not objected to the development. That objection was never going to get anywhere as it wasn’t even grounded in the planning law. They would have been better to speak to the developer, agree a fence would be provided and establish good working relations so that disruption to them could be kept to a minimum/addressed. Instead they sent that stupid objection in and now the developer will be doing them zero favours. Another spectacular own goal

Reactions: 18
To be fair the developers have put a metal fence there while working, she just doesn’t like it 😂
Well that’s just a temporary see through fence that is no use to them. Quite a good example of the outcomes when you can’t or won’t act reasonably or communicate well and have little insight into the consequences of your actions.

Reactions: 4
To be fair the developers have put a metal fence there while working, she just doesn’t like it 😂
That’s just the Harris fence to enclose the site. In time the development will be landscaped etc. i dunno what she’s moaning about to be honest. Why is she needing a new fence? For what purpose? If she’s wanting a higher fence to create a privacy screen then she’s going to need to get a proper 6ft high wooden fence putting in around the entire garden. Which she is never going to pay for!!!!!! She just reeks of self importance.

Very good question on the grid post about the etch a sketch tattoo:

View attachment 1266252

No my dear lady, it does not.

Thread title nomination: Thread #126 Does it resemble anything?
Oh it does resemble something. A toddler gone mad with a crayola!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s why I put while they were working. I know it’s not a permanent fence, I may be from the same hometown as Beggy but I’m not as thick as her 😂 her grandads house is still yet to go on the market which is surprising. It’s in a prime location where a few others have been made into holiday lets as it’s literally on the walkway to the beach. I’m surprised Beggy hasn’t jumped at the chance to use it to stay for a short break

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new neighbours across the road will NOT want to look onto the Beverly Hillbillies of Inchmarlo. I think there we I'll be a fence yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No much wonder she’s so despised locally. She really was a c*** when she was at her height. I suppose the question should be asked as to why you thought it acceptable to be racist. My “fairly sensitive” child 😂 The one who doesn’t want to be touched but who’s mother has plastered her all over the internet without her consent for the last 5 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The new neighbours across the road will NOT want to look onto the Beverly Hillbillies of Inchmarlo. I think there we I'll be a fence yet.
I agree, the people that buy the house backing on to their garden, will ask for a fence to be erected.

No much wonder she’s so despised locally. She really was a c*** when she was at her height. I suppose the question should be asked as to why you thought it acceptable to be racist. My “fairly sensitive” child 😂 The one who doesn’t want to be touched but who’s mother has plastered her all over the internet without her consent for the last 5 years.

I’m calling bullshit on that story even being true. The way it’s been written doesn’t even sound like how Meldrum writes or phrases things. I’ve ready it before, years ago. Reading it back now, to me it reads like an undisclosed ad for the book that she mentions in the last paragraph.

Reactions: 16
How many houses are being erected near her house? Wonder if she knew about the plans before buying the house. That would turn me right off especially if you like privacy…. That won’t be happening now. All those new houses will have a good view of her murder mansion 🙈😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.