Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she did - a few weeks ago, she said she was doing another “transformation” thing with Rami. Lasted all of about a week and she’s never been back to the gym nor mentioned anything else about it.

Oh god - yes. She made up some bonkers lie about being cat called by a car full of teenagers. She is so bleeping desperate it’s unreal.

Haha she really can’t keep with anything she’s give up at everything!! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I think she looks good today and if she wants the attention then good for her 😊 some comments on here are incredibly personal.
Do you happen to make a belter of a soupy curry and enjoy the slight affection of a teeny tiny woman with hereditary narrow footbeds?

Just out of interest 😉🤣

Remember when Beggy said she “just wasn’t a sweaty person”?
Yes!!! And sat around all day in her gym gear, she must have stunk 🤢
Once met by best friend at the gym, we were leaving and she asked if I wanted coffee, I said sure after I've showered. She told me she's not a sweaty person at all and would be fine. About an hour later, I had to tell her in a very loving way that she did in fact stink 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think she looks good today and if she wants the attention then good for her 😊 some comments on here are incredibly personal.
You are absolutely correct, she should be able to be happy with imagining the builders perving over her. They aren’t perving over her but if she wants to believe they are then 🤷🏻‍♀️

After reading your post I have come to the conclusion that all the personal comments I have made were wrong and I will endeavour to be a better person 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You are absolutely correct, she should be able to be happy with imagining the builders perving over her. They aren’t perving over her but if she wants to believe they are then 🤷🏻‍♀️

After reading your post I have come to the conclusion that all the personal comments I have made were wrong and I will endeavour to be a better person 😇
Peachy, not sure how… but this was not my statement. You’re a magician

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never know anyone who buys new clothes every day all is see is ad link, ad link. Christ she is a one woman world wrecker - no saving the planet for our children with her fast fashion DAILY fix.

Reactions: 7
Oh god - yes. She made up some bonkers lie about being cat called by a car full of teenagers. She is so bleeping desperate it’s unreal.
I hadn’t been long reading these threads when she said that! I’m sure I posted this at the time:

BB897173-567C-4EC5-809B-80262C9D25FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she never put her hair up when she’s exercising? Going by how sweaty she is on that pic, her hair must be stuck to her neck 🤢 she doesn’t wash it after either, she must stink

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She needs a bra that fits.
doesn’t care about others opinions of her (she says) yet is basically begging for opinions & attention in that daft photo. I’m all for showing off your body if you feel like it but she is just desperate and weird.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.