Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many houses are being erected near her house? Wonder if she knew about the plans before buying the house. That would turn me right off especially if you like privacy…. That won’t be happening now. All those new houses will have a good view of her murder mansion 🙈😩
95 new houses in total. 70 of them going up in the first phase of the project. Also a hotel going on the site.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The new neighbours across the road will NOT want to look onto the Beverly Hillbillies of Inchmarlo. I think there we I'll be a fence yet.
That’s why I think the grown ups are after that plot, kirkwood will be begging them as no one else would want it.

Reactions: 3
They knew of the plans but their arrogance (including that her parents) thought it wouldn't go ahead. They took a risk.

Reactions: 17
That’s why I put while they were working. I know it’s not a permanent fence, I may be from the same hometown as Beggy but I’m not as thick as her 😂 her grandads house is still yet to go on the market which is surprising. It’s in a prime location where a few others have been made into holiday lets as it’s literally on the walkway to the beach. I’m surprised Beggy hasn’t jumped at the chance to use it to stay for a short break
Maybe her parents are selling up and moving to the grandad’s house

Reactions: 4
Eventually found the thing that I thought the awful tattoo was. Applied by the feral one obviously as revenge
Screenshot_20220514-215501_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe her parents are selling up and moving to the grandad’s house
Oh hell no! Kazza Cannon wouldn’t stand a chance back here, the house is tiny and terraced so compared to what they currently have it’d be a downgrade except location. Then again, it’s away from her whining daughter and the builders so I’d see it as a bonus.
Edit - I’d cover all entrances back in the village to stop them getting in!

Reactions: 6
What’s with S’s PLE? ‘Basically sun allergy’ whaaaat? PLE is a bowel and intestinal issue isn’t it?

Reactions: 2
North Sea jobs at risk if a windfall tax is imposed on oil and gas companies. Hope Pat is saving some of the money and not spending it all on wood burners and lawn mowers.

Reactions: 4
What’s with S’s PLE? ‘Basically sun allergy’ whaaaat? PLE is a bowel and intestinal issue isn’t it?
No it’s when your skin is extra sensitive to sun light. People with really fair skin get it - come out in a rash when exposed to sunlight or if they get sun burnt.

Reactions: 3
100%. No reason she has to take a picture with her cleavage on show. Desperate silly bint

Reactions: 11
She’s giving me “come home Lee or look at me Lee in my skimpy nightwear while I tell the world my daughter can’t breathe for coughing so what do I do vibes” in this one?
I can’t see a single person in the photo, is she insinuating they’re all in their vehicles, on their break, watching her on Tony?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's delusional. The blokes are probably laughing at her in their cabs and IF they see her, she'll be the comedy topic in the portakabins. I think she should avoid posting more of that crap, she's making herself look incredibly stupid. Imagine having a life so boring, the building work brings excitement and titillation for you.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.