Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guys on that site won’t have been able to see her. She’s clearly gagging for their attention though. Getting her saggy chebs out. It’s just desperate attention seeking cringe inducing behaviour. She hasn’t got a single grain of self respect.

Reactions: 13
She craves the attention from them. Not realising that a) they won’t b) being ogled by workman is neither pleasant nor acceptable behaviour in society.

She really is stuck in a time warp and not in a good way. Who actually thinks this would be ok if they did? (Not for a minute thinking they would. )

Also Rebecca think before pretending they do (we know your track record with lies)

She claws after every desperate freebie she can get not realising reputation means everything. I don’t see quality local businesses running to sign her up. It doesn’t take a genius to know why! Meanwhile she flogs face sanders (has that gone now) and advertises anything she can get her hands on. Badly.

Reactions: 15
I’m calling bullshit on that story even being true. The way it’s been written doesn’t even sound like how Meldrum writes or phrases things. I’ve ready it before, years ago. Reading it back now, to me it reads like an undisclosed ad for the book that she mentions in the last paragraph.
The thinly veiled “you are probably a scummy single mother” in that. Absolute bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 6
She lives in what is basically a retirement part of the village, so why does she think workmen would want to ogle what tgey probably think, is a 60 plus year old woman doing a little workout? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the workmen could pop round with some spare scaffolding to help hold up her saggy titties.

• Haha
The workman are far too busy building houses you can’t afford Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still maintain that Meldrum is looking in the wrong place for trolls. Try closer to home in your own followers, dear. Anyone who tells you these penis trousers look good is not a friend!

• Haha
The shoes, the laces, the ankle socks and the jeans that look like beef sausages, I don’t know what to hate on first! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The style and self respect fairies completely missed visiting the desperate housewife, didn't they? 🤣

Reactions: 7
I notice that the fashion instagramer who Edgy mentioned the other week as someone she has started following linked the long white dress from Edgy's try on the other week. The nicest dress from the monstrosity she shared and the one Edgy wasn't impressed that people liked because it wasn't showing enough flesh.

Saw a TikTok the other day of a woman who works on a building site and she says they call her a job site 8/10 and real life 2/10- Becky might scrape by as a solid 6/10 for the workmen to perv on and a real life 2/10

• Wow
Saw a TikTok the other day of a woman who works on a building site and she says they call her a job site 8/10 and real life 2/10- Becky might scrape by as a solid 6/10 for the workmen to perv on and a real life 2/10
I don’t even think the guys on site would have any interest in her. Old 6 chins Edgy with her hunchback, bow legs and huge goiter, her mad scarecrow hair and her crazy tie dye fleece!!!! She’s not exactly a babe is she?!!!!! She literally looks like the village loony.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.