Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans 😳 it’s the trainers for me.. her white ones would have gone so much better. She really doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 7
I don’t even think the guys on site would have any interest in her. Old 6 chins Edgy with her hunchback, bow legs and huge goiter, her mad scarecrow hair and her crazy tie dye fleece!!!! She’s not exactly a babe is she?!!!!! She literally looks like the village loony.
Don’t forget the one big eye! 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #126 Gets a (shite) tattoo because she's tough, flashes the boobs to attract a bit of rough..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rebecca, you only like getting new kitchen roll holders because you can try and make pennies out of it ya beggar!

What was she thinking pairing those trainers with the penis jeans? 😳

Reactions: 5
He might do better asking for quotes for metres rather than meters! 😂😂😂
Also the tone of entitlement in that post “pm if interested “. If interested in what getting paid for job? Does he realise trades people can literally take their pick of work at the moment ?

My guess is in the region of £3-4k, possibly more given the foundations they’ll need.
Clearly thought they would get a freebie from the developers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't understand the desire to have a fence right now. Once the houses are built will a boundary fence not be put between marshmallow mansion and the new houses by the developers anyway?

Reactions: 3
More I'd say. We were quoted a grand for about 8 metres of fence.
More. Probably £5K or thereabouts
Shame…..SUCH a shame 🤷‍♀️

Their garden will back the road in front of the new houses. There’ll probably be some minor landscaping, but they have NO reason to put a fence on the non-house side of the road.

Big development landscaping is usually slightly tit and basic, anyway.

Reactions: 9
It'll take about 12 months to get the fencing materials so may as well wait. No one is gifting that at the cost of timber just now.

Reactions: 4
Ad Link Ad Link what do you think I’m so skint I’m a begging Bint ? - ( I have no idea how this works - but feel free to use - im rubbish at IT ) Come on people who’s got a title for new thread cos this one is Close To Full / I’m not very tech savvy to create new post but I’m happy to put forward a name

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.