Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wait for it troops

REBECCA BORROWED THAT GOD AWFUL FACINATOR FROM HER MOTHER, YES, OLD SARAH RAVEN FOLDING PICNIC TABLE CARRIE BRADSHAW YE OF NARROW FOOTBED FAME MRS KAREN CANNON….

and it gets better….

ITS THE FACINATOR THAT MRS CANNON WORE AS MOTHER OF THE BRIDE AT REBECCA & LEE’S OWN WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

412998D5-3931-4721-8F25-EAE2251D5C46.jpeg

( this photo is a still from Rebecca & Lee’s wedding video that is publicly available on YouTube.)

I AM ACTUALLY PISSING MYSELF!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I wonder if I could politely request that, at your earliest convenience, you could narrate the moment when Rebecca came home and showed Lee the latest ‘edgy’ thing she’d spent his money on.
Rebecca texting lee from the master bedroom
“- Lee, babe, I’ve got something to show you. Come up to the bedroom, il need to take my top off so you can have a look”

lee trots off upstairs, dragging his gammy ankle behind him, thinking his luck is in…

Rebecca stands in the bedroom, top off, flashing her 90s Calvin Klein crop top that she used to use to entice Rami at the gym. She has her back to lee as she is eye fucking herself in the mirror….

Lee pulls his pants down and shuffles over to the bed, trousers round his ankles, gammy ankle at 90degrees to the floor….

“BABE, AM HERE AND AM READY FIR A RIGHT GOOD SEEIN TAE, AV BEEN DYIN FIR A SHAG SINCE WE LAST HAD A PUMP ON MA BIRTHDAY LASY YEAR YA KEN IT WASNAE VERY EXITING BUT A PROMISE YA ILL LAST FIR MAIR THAN 2 MINUTES THE DAY, AV ALREADY WANKED MASELF INTO A HUSK WHILE YAV BEEN OUT IN TOWN - A WAS PURE RIPPIN THA HEED OAF IT YA KEN SO IM ABSOLUTELY GOOSED NOW AND IL DEFO LAST AT LEAST 5 MINUTES!

Rebecca thrusts her arm out and it resembles a leg of pork.

“LOOK WHAT I GOT DONE BABE!!!!! ITS A TATTOO!!!!!! ITS AN EVIL EYE AND SOME DOTS AND SOME SQUIGGLY BITS AND ACCORDING TO THIS REALLY COOL EDGY INSTAGRAMMER FROM AUSTRALIA ITS LIKE THIS REALLY COOL SPIRITUAL DESIGN! ITS COOL ISNT IT?!!! I AM SOOOOO EDGY ARENT I LEE?! SOOOOO EDGY! IM AN EDGY MUM!!! SO EDGY!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EDGY!!!!! AND NOT AT ALL DESPERATELY TRYING TO COPY MY YOUNGER, PRETTIER SISTER. DEFINITELY NOT GAGGING FOR ATTENTION AND TRYING TO FILL THE EMPTY VOID IN MY LIFE”

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Welshgal

VIP Member
I think it suffices to say she‘s bigger than she used to during her active days on youtube. No need to throw numbers in the mix as they change for most people any day. I can be anything from a 10 to a 16 depending on the fit and store.

Fact is: she doesn‘t know how to dress for her age and figure and thus her clothes almost always look unflattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Curveball

Chatty Member
What kind of mother spends over £100 on Vejo trainers (the yellow ones the other day that matched her top?) and then goes to a jumble sale when her daughter needs a new bike???? She should be utterly ashamed of her behaviour. I would go without anything to give my child a new bike. And if you can afford it, wouldn’t you (from a safety perspective) buy her a brand new one? My husband would be livid with me spending so much money on designer stuff for myself then even daring to suggest we go to a jumble sale for our child’s bike. Unbelievable. And how is a log burner priority when your children need things???

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing at just how awful that stupid tattoo is! It’s the epitome of naff!!!!!! If I was her, I’d be mortified!!! And she can’t even blame it on being drunk or being egged on to do it by others! She actually went in and asked them to do that, in sound mind!!!! 😆

She just does stuff for attention. That’s all it was; attention seeking/acting out. She was in a huff because she’s no longer fitting into her size 6 Childrens size bikinis, she’s got a bit of a gut on her and she knows she’s not as slim as she used to be and she’s going on holiday soon. So to get some attention and to therefore make herself feel good she’s gone out and done something to get it. She’s got the brain capacity and the imagination of a flea so she would have sat in her car, gone onto Pinterest and scrolled for a few seconds on “tattoos” and come up with that shite, then gone in for a walk in appointment with the tattoo apprentice it looks like and got them to do it. Absolutely no thought went into that tattoo; it probably took about 20minutes to do it that and as we have already said it’s very poorly done and shows zero artistic skill. It’s just absolute nonsense. Then to make it even more laughable/toe curling, she’s spent some time online desperately trying to come up with some explanation for it and the dopey, stupid cow comes out with the howlers like “it’s what the vikings used to talk about alternative reality” and “these black dots represent each of us as a family and that line is to show that lee & I are shaggers”

give.me.STRENGTH!!!!!!!!! I cannot actually cope with it!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ITS DOESNT MEAN FUCKING ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!! ITS ONE OF THE WORST EXAMPLES OF TATTOOING I HAVE EVER SEEN! A TRULY TERRIBLE IDEA THATS BEEN POORY DRAWN, BY SOMEONE WITH NO REAL ARTISTIC SKILL AND ZERO FLAIR FOR TATTOOING! IT IS HORRIBLE, TACKY, CHEAP LOOKING AND YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO GETTING IT REMOVED. ITS EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!! Not edgy. Not cool. Not alternative. Not sexy. Not alluring. Fuck sake it’s not even original and it has zero meaning.
So do you like it or not Betty? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m surprised that someone with a vestibule doesn’t know how to properly place their fascinator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GhostHoward

VIP Member
41D217A8-A83A-4A1B-9DC2-DE326E77BD07.jpeg

I ran out of steam, but just a FEW of the issues with this monstrosity.

A tattoo is for LIFE (a bit like children). Why would you have something so terrible done?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

blackheart2.0

Imagine running up stairs and setting your phone to record you coming back up the stairs with your washing pile 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The flatness is boredom. She leads a very dull life and every so often she thinks she has found the magic cure - the gym, rides on Tony, horse riding, walking the dog, reading. She throws everything into it for a few weeks boarding on obsession and then the novelty wears off and she feels flat and bored again.
She is unbearably out of touch. How many people can say “oh, I feel down in the dumps today. I’ve got to go to work, pick up the kids, do housey stuff, take the kids to activities but in between that, I’ll buy and listen to/read a book that will tell me why I’m down in the dumps”

She must be completely bored and - keep it clean folks - unstimulated. I love my job but I work with some great people and that’s a big part of it too. Blows my mind that she’s never experienced work banter, nights out, team lunches, World Cup dream team, gossip, office politics, boring meetings on Teams that are made better by messaging other folk in them…ever. No wonder she’s flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
E6046E56-7686-4CFA-8AB0-F82CA536C740.jpeg

The irony is that out of all the dresses she’s shown tonight, this is the best one by a country mile. It’s the only one that actually fits her properly and the only one that is actually flattering on her figure. It would look lovely with sandals or flip flops on holiday with some gold bangles and a selection of tiered necklaces.
she’s making the mistake that lots of people make - thinking that to look nice/attractive she has to be flashing loads of flesh. When in reality she hasn’t got the legs for wearing really short, above the knee skirts/dresses and she’s got a square body and box cut/square necklines don’t suit her.

Reactions: 35

GhostHoward

VIP Member
C089DEB8-2272-4D37-96DB-2A79F7FCB0C5.png

I can tell you EXACTLY why Beggy hated this book.

It’s about a self absorbed MESS of a woman who only cares about herself and spirals into complete and utter self destruction, drinking and sabotaging relationships amongst other things.

A bit close to home, Rebecca?

edited to add: Shame Rebecca didn’t stick it out to the part where she apologises to everyone she hurts and genuinely tries to atone for her sins.
(If I’m wrong on details, I apologise. I read this YEARS ago).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Begging to the building company didn’t work nor did riding in full view of them 😂
Why exactly is it “due to the developer” that they want/need a new fence….?!!!!! No one has touched her own fence, no damage has occurred to her fence, the boundary line of her house/garden haven’t been touched at all by the developer. So what on earth makes this self entitled muppet think that the developer has any responsibility to pay for her to put a new fence in her garden?!!!!!!!! She’s a fucking IDIOT. Like, an actual brain dead thick as shit idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Peachbomb

VIP Member
So when are we getting the 'so, so many of you have been messaging about my sandals'..... 😂😂😂
Like anyone would, they are awful. 🙄
I can confirm they are not even comfortable. I bought 2 pairs (what was I thinking?!) and they made Mr Peachbomb’s willy get the flumps so I sold them on eBay for more than I paid, so there was a happy ending at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 34