Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca manifesting banishing the baddies away from Tattle, hilarious! What an absolute sandwich short of a picnic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needs a bra that fits.
doesn’t care about others opinions of her (she says) yet is basically begging for opinions & attention in that daft photo. I’m all for showing off your body if you feel like it but she is just desperate and weird.
Yeah she seriously needs to invest in some proper, supportive underwear. Her tits must look like two golf balls in a pair of tights when she takes her bra off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1 - they absolutely would not be giving a flying duck as to what is happening in her house and 2 - she does know they won’t actually be able to see her 🤦🏻‍♀️ thick as pig tit and a minger to boot
she’s going to be at this caper all summer. Just wait for it. She will be out sunbathing in the garden in her bikini, out In her crop top and shorts with the dog etc desperately trying to get attention from the guys on site….! She’s so bleeping desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never forget the playful, flirty slapping of Kathy's hotter than Pat husband arm, letting him know she had been to the gym that morning in the #liftgate vlog. I guess when you marry your first boyfriend and only have work experience at Disney as your big adventure (how many times has she shared the being carried by a man in Time Square photo?) then the idea of builders getting an eyeful of you puppies on your exercise bike is quite thrilling. She is the definition of a bored housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As if the guys on the building site care, they are busy working 🤷🏻‍♀️
Clearly Rebecca is keeping a close eye on them though.

Reactions: 13
Never forget the playful, flirty slapping of Kathy's hotter than Pat husband arm, letting him know she had been to the gym that morning in the #liftgate vlog. I guess when you marry your first boyfriend and only have work experience at Disney as your big adventure (how many times has she shared the being carried by a man in Time Square photo?) then the idea of builders getting an eyeful of you puppies on your exercise bike is quite thrilling. She is the definition of a bored housewife.
The flirting with Stuart Watt (Ohhhh good morning *touches his arm* guess what? I’ve been up since 6am and I’ve just been to the gym! *tossing her hair back, puffing out her chest and bouncing from one foot to the other while eyeballing him and giggling like an 8 year old)

The flirting with the sisters “Canadian” boyfriend

The flirting with Rami in person and the vomit inducing love sick puppy eyes she would get when she would talk about him and the constant shoe horning him into every conversation she would have

Pretending that a car of teenagers were cat calling

now she’s going to be slagging it up all summer desperately looking to get her hole in a portaloo with a ground worker or giving a bricklayer a blowy in the welfare cabin on site.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only desperate housewife Beggy could use the builders for content. Does she realise how sad and stupid that looks?

Reactions: 8
Yes the very definition of a desperate housewife, bored and boring we she call her Beggy Humdrum I think ..

Reactions: 6
So many of you asking what lawnmower we have, I will put the link up.
3,2,1 .............

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s going to be at this caper all summer. Just wait for it. She will be out sunbathing in the garden in her bikini, out In her crop top and shorts with the dog etc desperately trying to get attention from the guys on site….! She’s so bleeping desperate.
You forgot pathetic!!
since the grown ups house is for sale what’s the chances they’re buying the new build that backs on to marshmallow mansion after all who else would want that as a neighbour after forking out best part of £850k

Reactions: 4
You forgot pathetic!!
since the grown ups house is for sale what’s the chances they’re buying the new build that backs on to marshmallow mansion after all who else would want that as a neighbour after forking out best part of £850k
Presumably the parents would part ex the house with the developer so don’t think that is is likely. Those biscuits or whatever they are an embarrassment. Killing my self that they are being displayed in a glass domed cake stand 😂. So inspirational - not!

Reactions: 5
Presumably the parents would part ex the house with the developer so don’t think that is is likely. Those biscuits or whatever they are an embarrassment. Killing my self that they are being displayed in a glass domed cake stand 😂. So inspirational - not!
Could get more money on the open market though.
At least if they’ve got a dodgy handbrake the cookies will come in useful

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It actually makes me feel sick that her Grandad kept all those letters and cards and how many times did she bother to visit him?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Begging to the building company didn’t work nor did riding in full view of them 😂
Perhaps if you had supported the already approved development instead of continuing to object to it they might have been more willing to help you out Beggy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.