Mrs Meldrum #125 Selling her knackered old drawers on Vinted.. thought she was su su minted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread title @Hereforthehottea with 53 votes!

Moaned about the massive estate being built next to her house .. but she’s FINE
Lee got hurt
Beggy doesn’t give a tit
He stayed around for the whole Easter hols so beggy had her maid and was happy
Beggy still hates her kids
Claimed poppy is being tested for ADHD but she’s fine when not with her mother so… you work it out
She’s back at the gym to flirt with Rami and get Abs ( when pigs fly )
Her hairs tit
She’s desperately trying to be a fashion influencer with her cringy reels but she’s selling 2nd hand Primark clothes on vinted for pennies

and finally.. it’s her 33rd birthday today so as a little birthday treat and because she is boring as duck I thought we could have a little birthday roast.

I’ll start

Rebecca Meldrum writes to do lists every day that consists of the most mundane tasks like drink water, eat lunch and thinks she’s busy.
Buys a new note book every week but only writes in the first 2 pages
Can’t drive herself further than the school she drops her kids too
Definitely can’t parallel park or reverse park despite having 20 sensors and rear view cameras
Eats a Mc Donald’s but berates herself the whole time because she’s being “naughty”
Can’t have sex with the lights on
Uses the excuse that she’s “tired” to get out of it
Never lets her husband go out without her but wants all the me time to herself
Has absolutely 0 chat when out with friends
Never shuts up about her zodiac sign
Will never have a job and will 100% be a divorced 40 year old with kids that come over every other weekend…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread title @Hereforthehottea with 53 votes!

Moaned about the massive estate being built next to her house .. but she’s FINE
Lee got hurt
Beggy doesn’t give a tit
He stayed around for the whole Easter hols so beggy had her maid and was happy
Beggy still hates her kids
Claimed poppy is being tested for ADHD but she’s fine when not with her mother so… you work it out
She’s back at the gym to flirt with Rami and get Abs ( when pigs fly )
Her hairs tit
She’s desperately trying to be a fashion influencer with her cringy reels but she’s selling 2nd hand Primark clothes on vinted for pennies

and finally.. it’s her 33rd birthday today so as a little birthday treat and because she is boring as duck I thought we could have a little birthday roast.

I’ll start

Rebecca Meldrum writes to do lists every day that consists of the most mundane tasks like drink water, eat lunch and thinks she’s busy.
Buys a new note book every week but only writes in the first 2 pages
Can’t drive herself further than the school she drops her kids too
Definitely can’t parallel park or reverse park despite having 20 sensors and rear view cameras
Eats a Mc Donald’s but berates herself the whole time because she’s being “naughty”
Can’t have sex with the lights on
Uses the excuse that she’s “tired” to get out of it
Never lets her husband go out without her but wants all the me time to herself
Has absolutely 0 chat when out with friends
Never shuts up about her zodiac sign
Will never have a job and will 100% be a divorced 40 year old with kids that come over every other weekend…
The more I think of it, the more I think Beggy actually knobbled Lee herself, maybe with his own golf club, to get him out of work for the holidays 😂😂 the timing was perfection

Reactions: 10
What is happening with her face?? It’s actually concerning how round & bloated it is! I think I’d be making an appointment at the doctor.
She’s such a mess. That top is not flattering on her in any way. The hair is awful and that headband just looks stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s such a mess. That top is not flattering on her in any way. The hair is awful and that headband just looks stupid.
The top is so weird, it’s really short in the body & then she’s got her trousers hitched up so high. I also think someone has invested in a new push-up bra 😂😂 she’s been very ‘booby’ lately! The headband is pathetic; sorry to anyone that wears them but imagine a 33 year old mum of 3 wearing a headband outside of the house 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Moonfish Cafe in Aberdeen. Why has she waited 'yurrs' to go there ? Yes its nice and food is great but the reality is that her and Lee could have gone any time they liked when Lee was home as Ma & Pa next door could have looked after the girls for an evening, without having to wait 'yurrs'

Reactions: 19
I don’t know any adult or child for that matter who would say ‘this is how happy I was all night’ like that. That’s a horrific photo of someone on their 33rd Birthday. She’s obviously completely manic and trying much too hard. Collecting friends from their houses?!? I doubt it, and how many adults can they fit in grandads grubby old Range Rover anyway?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Moonfish Cafe in Aberdeen. Why has she waited 'yurrs' to go there ? Yes its nice and food is great but the reality is that her and Lee could have gone any time they liked when Lee was home as Ma & Pa next door could have looked after the girls for an evening, without having to wait 'yurrs'
I love Moonfish but agree they could have gone anytime they wanted even for lunch when the girls were at school although I wonder if she didn’t know it existed till lockdown when they started with home delivery and that’s why she’s waited yuuurs

Reactions: 7
Who are these dial a friends she’s hired for the evening?!!!! Guessing lee has gone back to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moonfish is not a Michelin star restaurant. Its Michelen recommended and don't get me wrong, it's fabulous, but she's acting like she's gone to some super expensive, exclusive restaurant when actually she could of probably got an itison voucher for there over the last couple of years 😂 it's fairly laid back restaurant that she could of easily gone to before now if she wanted to that badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sure they used to do a lunch special so those two oldies could have gone any day 🤣 the whole build up and secrecy to go to a nice but hardly exclusive restaurant on a Wednesday night. Still she think’s Banchory Lodge is a big deal so guess it was exciting for teeny tiny homebird Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s another book recommendation for your list Rebecca……The Michelin Guide…..thick witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Lee is still home, you can hear his voice in the story of the bird shitting on her
He is still around as did the school run.

Telling us to get out there in nature and enjoy the sun, patronising person...some of us have..whats it called again? A job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.