Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she possibly have never heard of such a thing as ice cream roll…. She’s just simply too posh to know about such a commoner dessert. duck off Rebecca!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly her parents were too middle class for an arctic roll. Never mind a sheltered life has she been living in a box 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Clearly her parents were too middle class for an arctic roll. Never mind a sheltered life has she been living in a box 😝
Arctic roll? Oh no no no no. Surely that is the food of peasants.
Anyone for some caviar or foie gras?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What child growing up in the 80s and 90s didn’t get Artic Roll for pudding on a Sunday?!

they are SO bleeping WEIRD.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So much to unpack from this but the two things that have pissed me off “Dadsie” who???? Ffs. Such a twit. And his response!! Is it even a thing?? duck right off.
D38B5920-D422-468C-926C-643694D88BC4.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Cheap sponge 😂😂😂 never heard of sponge described as 'cheap' is there such thing as an expensive sponge 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh DADSIE! Look at me eating such a common dessert 🤣 oh har de har I just cannot BELIEVE this is even a THING Dadsie 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Arctic roll gate🤷🏻‍♀️cleverly started to draw attention away from the Iconic London and Next official ads🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cheap sponge 😂😂😂 never heard of sponge described as 'cheap' is there such thing as an expensive sponge 😂😂🤦‍♀️
I mean she shops in Aldi.. is that expensive sponge?
Did they change the ingredients? Maybe it contains gold leaf or crushed up diamonds 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Used to get arctic roll all the time in halls of residence at Aberdeen Uni in the 80's ( along with tinned fruit!) ....but then she never went to a proper Uni or stayed in halls
oh , and Janettas ice cream in St Andrews do a fab ice cream cake probably too common for Beggy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.