Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Dead 🤣🤣

She must be seriously bored to be doing these reels!
She is the gift that keeps on giving. Someone please post that tik tok video of her face popping up at the end again with hand over her mouth. It’s an absolute belter!

Sod it I did it myself 🤣 makes me cringe but I can’t stop watching

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I hope favourite Florrie becomes a goth, dyes her hair black and cuts it all off..

Welcome to the pre teen years Begs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Pinklady567

VIP Member
So she’s acknowledged her poor choice of words.. BUT she’s not really that sorry because hundreds of massages are saying the person who called her out is out of line.

She’ll never learn
If she was really sorry she wouldn’t have posted the second comment saying that person is wrong!! She doesn’t give a shit! Always trips herself up and can never accept blame she just try’s to twist it

Reactions: 41

Catwoman

VIP Member
Again she let's herself down. Here's me reading that acknowledgement and thinking, if only you'd done that before now Beggy. But did think, wow, well done, you're learning.

Then she posts the two finger retort like a sulky little bitch, once again showing she actually is not a bit sorry nor in any way sincere. What a class A Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Booklover

VIP Member
BRUTAL TO LIVE THROUGH!!!!! You self absorbed fucking bitch. You have got a housing development being built near you, you're not being shelled or having bombs being dropped on you for fucks sake. You have got water, food and heating, unlike the poor innocent people in Ukraine. While you sit at home eye fucking yourself, people are LOSING EVERYTHING. Here's an idea for you, get a fucking job, and then you'll be out of your house in the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Hates active wear and crop top look…

posts mostly wearing leggings and peloton gear.

smashed it begs

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
That clip of the ring cleaning shows the real Reb. The utter distant she shows for her daughter. How dare the child intrupt her whilst she is busy eye fucking herself whilst cleaning her diamonds.

Her fingers might sparkle but her heart is stone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think that original message to her was spot on 👏👏
Yup, and her following it up with re-posting that other message is classic Meldrum; foot stamping, arms crossed, spoilt little Princess determined to never be wrong. Has to pretend she’s had “hundreds” of message of support and has to pretend that she’s so loved by her “little corner of the internet” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

She’s an ignorant, childish brat. Waste of space. Go put your ridiculous head phones on and wander around your miserable house you fool.

Reactions: 35

buymealatte

But the houses won’t be able to boast an open kitchen where no furniture matches, a free sofa in the playroom, a blue adult only room, the vulva pelmets, the off-centre downstairs toilet of dreams or the bespoke panelling elegantly painted in snot green. Not forgetting the boiler that needs replacing, the re-casting of the outside wall and a utility room where a guy was murdered.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

avabella

VIP Member
Oh DADSIE! Look at me eating such a common dessert 🤣 oh har de har I just cannot BELIEVE this is even a THING Dadsie 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34