Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes never gonna wear the dress…if she has ordered it it will be worn once for a picture and returned, well never see it again.
Ive never seen someone so well off act so poor. They are actual oxymorons
No they're just morons. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh do you think she will wear the yellow shoes with that dress?🤣
Genuinely, she is too petite/short too pull off a dress like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her bedroom honestly gives me a headache, nothing in it goes at all!

Why would you not iron the bedding if you are advertising it, half arsed as usual

Reactions: 14
Back to flogging linenbundle again.. she could have at least ironed it first 🙄😂
Why do brands approve things like this? Given the price they charge you’d think they’d be more particular about what the standard of the ADs produced by influencers
She could have at least put something nice on and cracked a smile. She’s such a miserable c**t

Reactions: 11
£200 for that you could get a set like that In Asda for £20

what a bloody dick she is

Reactions: 13
Linenbundle obviously were never bothered last time time people contacted them. It's looks like something you could get off the market for a fraction of a price. Absolutely no one is going to pay hundreds in this current climate for bedding, tone deaf as usual.

Naaw cute little picture of them holding hands. Why do you feel the need to show your love with Lee so much Rebecca, usually people who do that are portraying a fake life. We can see through you 🧐

Reactions: 17
How - HOW - can someone duck up making a bed so badly?? It's literally something you do everyday throughout most of childhood and certainly into adulthood. So why does she look so awkward doing it? Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha! That ‘discount code’ is nothing special linenbundle currently have 40%off plus 2 free pillows on the website! They do it all the time! We bought a set last year in the sale and I do think it’s probably the best bedding we’ve ever had. It’s incredibly soft, washes brilliantly and is really comfy.However Beggy looks utterly pissed off she’s having to make the bed. Could she look any more bored?!

Reactions: 12
I quite like that bedding but I won’t buy it. Nothing to do with the meldrums and how they should/shouldn’t be cancelled I just hate all of this gifting mentality. Same as lick paint.
I am in the process of decorating the whole house but will actively avoid both brands now. Does anyone actually buy lick paint? Or linen bundle bedding?

Her adverts are so badly done! Setting aside all the serious issues, how the hell does any business employ someone to represent their brand that does such a tit job?!

Reactions: 9
Are any of you out there Tippy Tappys 😉 APA 23 March Music Hall see you there 😂
So the APA website tells me that Tim Peake is on at the Music Hall on 23 March…no idea what the connection is with Tim and tippy tappy is (maybe he’s a dancing astronaut?) or the connection between Tim Peake and our Becky with the bad hair (she’s as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit?)

I’m gonna need another clue 🧐

Reactions: 4
Didn’t S go to Brownies? Why can’t F use her old uniform? It’s Thinking Day tomorrow many schools letting kids wear their uniforms, that will be why she’s on the last minute beg even tho F would have started brownies when she turned 7 in September.

Polishing her fancy engagement ring that came all the way from AMERICA dont you know…. But was actually mail order from BlueNile.
F will have missed the summer cut off date for moving up to Brownies. Banchory district operate 2 intakes a year, one after summer holidays and the second at Thinking Day. However, she doesn’t need a uniform until she makes her promise and there’s a uniform exchange at the Guide Lodge where for a couple of quid you can buy bits of outgrown uniform. I’m an ex leader so I know the system. Glad I ‘retired’ as I really couldn’t have coped with the adult Meldrum women.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.