Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nursery closed this week, poor Poppy having to be around her mother who clearly doesn't want her there. Just having one child around should be a doddle.

Another hello fresh plug. Must need to restock the food cupboard. I will always now think of instahuns begging for food and will never ever use a code from them.

Reactions: 13
Is that the same utility? The thought crossed my mind but thought surely not šŸ™„
Itā€™s the very same one! How can she not think about it when she is in thereā€¦? And letā€™s face it she reads here often enough so itā€™s not like we are ever going to let her forget.

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s the very same one! How can she not think about it when she is in thereā€¦? And letā€™s face it she reads here often enough so itā€™s not like we are ever going to let her forget.
Ah come on now, sheā€™s too busy being super sensitive to TV programmes to worry about her surroundings!

Canā€™t watch Casualty because sheā€™s squeamish/films inside a murder scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It just makes you wonder why she canā€™t just have her friends round to visit her of an evening once Rob is deployed - does she just force herself upon people and they would never want to reciprocate?! Seems very bizarre she would describe herself as being ā€œconfined to the houseā€

Reactions: 2
It just makes you wonder why she canā€™t just have her friends round to visit her of an evening once Rob is deployed - does she just force herself upon people and they would never want to reciprocate?! Seems very bizarre she would describe herself as being ā€œconfined to the houseā€
Wrong wanky Aberdeen person ā€¦..I think you want twit Sarah not Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First time posting but have been lurking for a while, her stories in the utility have made me so sad for P. Imagine having a mother who genuinely cannot be arsed spending any time with you and hides away with their phone to COMPLAIN about ur presence, poor wee soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Who is this Sarah? Another Scottish influencer?
Sarah This Mama Life. Lives in England and has spent all of about 10 years of her life in Scotland, but wonā€™t shut about about ā€œScotland her homeā€. Lots of similarities to Beggy.

Reactions: 9
Sarah This Mama Life. Lives in England and has spent all of about 10 years of her life in Scotland, but wonā€™t shut about about ā€œScotland her homeā€. Lots of similarities to Beggy.
Two cheeks of the same arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same old boring tit, pictures of the exclusive woodland/housing estate. Sheā€™s bored me to tears I canā€™t even hate watch anymore

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.