Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done one of them next/iconic ads before. I don't think they are real one, Rebecca Lamb was plugging one yesterday so they've probably bought the set and hoping to make dollar from the aff links.

Howling at her never had an artic roll before, what an absolute embarrassment she is šŸ˜†

Reactions: 13
Her hair (and the smug face) look the same in both pictures to me ;-)
What exactly is it that sheā€™s claiming to have had done to her hair?!!!! It always looks EXACTLY the same. It looks no different to how it normally looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much to unpack from this but the two things that have pissed me off ā€œDadsieā€ who???? Ffs. Such a twit. And his response!! Is it even a thing?? duck right off.
View attachment 1085435
Itā€™s an ice cream cake at a basic level, silly old bag! She shops at Aldi, why does she try so hard to act posh? Your dad earning a bit of money working in the oil industry does not buy you class begs, you either have it or you donā€™t!

Reactions: 17
What exactly is it that sheā€™s claiming to have had done to her hair?!!!! It always looks EXACTLY the same. It looks no different to how it normally looks.
A full head of baby highlights, whatever the duck they are. Invisible highlights more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf have I just watchedā€¦. Not rightā€¦ yet her family fail to support her and let her carry on. Sheā€™s not a influencer - sheā€™s a laughing stock.
As for that fleeceā€¦ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I missed something with the hair? It looks the same in both pictures šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Cheap sponge šŸ˜†, such a snobby thing to say. I bet she walks round Aldi with her smug moon face turning her nose up. Don't forget this is the woman who takes free food and turns up empty handed to a food bank.

What an absolute twit! Just when we thought today was going to be a quiet day šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's too bad you can't aff link a bleeping personality transplant cause she needs one STAT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and my big mouth !
The smug witch is back being her delightful snobby vile self.
I really could do without this today, more people's lives being destroyed by warmongers but beggy got her hair done and some idiot let her do another Ad there's no justice in this instascam world of lies and exploitation these money obsessed narcissists don't care about anything other than themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sheā€™s not a bad influencer tho cos Iā€™d proper smash the back out of an arctic roll about now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really Beggy? You've never heard of an artic roll before? Such a sheltered, privileged life you've led. Meantime, today a colleague was dismissed meaning I've to take on a load of their work as well as my own for the next 6 weeks till a replacement is hopefully in post and I've volunteered at my local youth group. What can you say you've done today that is worthwhile and fulfilling Beggy?

In other news, I've had it on good authority that the ground has been cleared for the hotel and the foundations marked out. This came from one of the few people in Beggy's estate who didn't submit a letter of representation during the planning process. They're looking forward to having a new facility so close to them.

Reactions: 10
From the urban dictionary:
ice daddy
A man who will buy you ice cream whenever you want it. A man who wonā€™t judge you for being thick, he actually likes you *because* youā€™re thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jfc she has blocked me! Iā€™m not sure why. I think I liked one of the comments where someone was asking why they hadnā€™t been added to her close friends list despite having paid up. WHAT A bleeping SAD EXISTENCE, BEGGY, to spend your evenings checking who has liked certain comments and going on a blocking spree. bleeping loser.

#dontworryillsetupaburner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Get to duck Beggy we know you're all cheap ebay leggings and no knickers.... you clearly can't cook so we know you live off pot noodles and crispy pancakes, which you stock up on when you go for a mooch around Iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get to duck Beggy we know you're all cheap ebay leggings and no knickers.... you clearly can't cook so we know you live off pot noodles and crispy pancakes, which you stock up on when you go for a mooch around Iceland
Crispy pancakes, side order of tattie waffles (two between five people) and some fake Zoom icicles for pudding!

She probably has stunt boxes of brand stuff she keeps at the front of the freezer drawers though, just in case anyone has a peekā€¦

• Haha
Crispy pancakes, side order of tattie waffles (two between five people) and some fake Zoom icicles for pudding!

She probably has stunt boxes of brand stuff she keeps at the front of the freezer drawers though, just in case anyone has a peekā€¦
I LOVED crispy pancakes! Food of the 80s. Also youā€™ve now inspired me to buy an arctic roll today Begs so thank you for that! Look at all the swipe ups youā€™ve missed out on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I LOVED crispy pancakes! Food of the 80s. Also youā€™ve now inspired me to buy an arctic roll today Begs so thank you for that! Look at all the swipe ups youā€™ve missed out on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™ll be FUMING!! She donā€™t let that happen again, absolutely everything will be swipe ups from now on, right down to the bog roll

• Haha
Something i dont get...might just be me but i dont understand how she has no problems spending a fortune on skincare brands "as a modern consumer with no loyalty" yet is such a skin flint with food and seems to begrudge feeding her kids. Food first in this housešŸ˜‚.
Also..."cheap sponge" you shop in aldi not exactly known for being expensive!

Reactions: 24
Something i dont get...might just be me but i dont understand how she has no problems spending a fortune on skincare brands "as a modern consumer with no loyalty" yet is such a skin flint with food and seems to begrudge feeding her kids. Food first in this housešŸ˜‚.
Also..."cheap sponge" you shop in aldi not exactly known for being expensive!
I think sheā€™s got issues with food. Her diet is appalling and she doesnā€™t seem to have any idea how to plan out meals to make for the family, or how to food shop and she is completely useless at cooking. She seems completely incompetent at every aspect of it. She only eats pre-made out of the packet food. Lee seems to be the one who does the food shop and who cooks when heā€™s at home and I genuinely think that he is just a stingy tit across the board which is why they eat tiny portions of food.

• Heart

Crispy Pancakes ā¤ I gave the kids them last week! Big fans of the cheese and ham ones in our house!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.