Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually wait for him to get home to do a food shop? She drives and kids are in nursery / school, would be nice for him to put his feet up after working hard but oh no, off to aldi we go.

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion: Rami in one hand, an Aldi bag in t’other, Beggars will do anything for a Peter Pan collar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she actually wait for him to get home to do a food shop? She drives and kids are in nursery / school, would be nice for him to put his feet up after working hard but oh no, off to aldi we go.
It's obviously the biggest thrill of their lives. She's practically panting in the excitement of that funny episode. If it hasn't happened already, their girls are going to pass their parents level of intelligence and maturity. Don't get me wrong my husband and I have a great laugh about all sorts and can extremely childish on our own but we'd never share. It's 'our thing' if that makes sense? Sometimes the Meldrums and their awkwardness and lack of awareness make me feel a little uncomfortable in a way I can't describe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's obviously the biggest thrill of their lives. She's practically panting in the excitement of that funny episode. If it hasn't happened already, their girls are going to pass their parents level of intelligence and maturity. Don't get me wrong my husband and I have a great laugh about all sorts and can extremely childish on our own but we'd never share. It's 'our thing' if that makes sense? Sometimes the Meldrums and their awkwardness and lack of awareness make me feel a little uncomfortable in a way I can't describe.
It’s just awkward because you and your partner “get it” but conveying it to thousands of others who don’t know your dynamics (although we have a pretty good idea with those two) is just cringey. It’s like telling one of those “you had to be there” jokes to total randoms and expecting them to share in their “hilarity” however falsified it may be!

Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #124 Beggy fancies Rami, so does little Lee, but they pretend to be couple goals at the till in Aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is Wreaking of desperation her recent posts have been dire even by beggy's standard pure embarrassment.
If she wasn't such a nasty lass I might even feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.