Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a war in Europe has started and all these influencers are not even acknowledging it and just trying to sell as per usual as if nothing has happened.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So a war in Europe has started and all these influencers are not even acknowledging it and just trying to sell as per usual as if nothing has happened.
I thought this! I don’t think any of them have a brain cell to even think about what to say about it.

Reactions: 11
I’d rather she didn’t she’s not educated enough to have an opinion on it. She probably doesn’t even know where the Ukraine is.. It’s not like shes been on a Neilson holiday there

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Beggy could spell ‘Ukraine’ let alone have any sort of meaningful or substantive thought, and then articulate anything sensible, about it. She is utterly stupid, in so many ways.

I thought this! I don’t think any of them have a brain cell to even think about what to say about it.

Reactions: 16
Oh jeez that reel 🤣 had to read the caption to see what she’d changed 🤣

And someone complaining they’ve not seen any close friends stories today.

Reactions: 11
Oh jeez that reel 🤣 had to read the caption to see what she’d changed 🤣

And someone complaining they’ve not seen any close friends stories today.
Was that on the reel?! The comment has already gone!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Was that on the reel?! The comment has already gone!
After having watched it a few times and then reading the caption, it was her hair that has changed apparently. I just noticed one fleece to another 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! She doesn't give a flying duck about you.
Jesus, this is so cringe!! Paying this muppet £6 a month to talk to your about if she's going to dye her hair, moan about her kids and Lee... actual losers still paying after 1. the quality of the content and 2. She can't even be arsed to update it. Embarrassed for them all.

Reactions: 17
I would be expecting a refund if I had subscribed to something but didn’t have acess to it. Surely that’s not right that she manually has to add or delete people, you would have thought that the system would automatically amend if you pay or leave. I’m still blown away that people are prepared to pay to listen to someone ramble. Or not in her case!

Reactions: 12
I just can’t follow her anymore, the hair, Manky fleece, dadsie and the arctic roll - all while there’s a war kicking off…

Get in the bin ya bleeping gremlin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just cannae stand looking at those fleeces anymore. She’s so dreary and frumpy.

I get depressed just looking at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ICE Dadsie, Beggy you don’t need to do that, your iPhone has an emergency contact in the health app that can be accessed if required. Or conveniently just be on FaceTime with Dadsie while you “collapse” to do it your way 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!! She doesn't give a flying duck about you.
She is going to end up in trouble with this one if she is still taking money from people and not providing any content.
The 2 things are separate mind you so i am
not too sure how buymeacoffee would deal with that if someone reported her

Reactions: 13
Is that hair in the ad before or after the Blonde transformation? I'm assuming before. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.