Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Fresh don't give a tit. Probably because she isn't actually working for them and just promoting a free code they anyone can get thier hands on just to scavenge some free food.

Tonight's meal looked like a pile of dog sick.
Mind boggling this company makes any money the amount they give away free/ heavily discounted!

Reactions: 9
Considering she says and shows what she eats etc and how much dog walking she does she’s got a v puffy face and has obvs gained some weight. Can’t quite be as healthy and active as she makes out can she.

Can’t believe I still even pay attention she is so bleeping boring

Reactions: 11
She’s not active. She does the occasional half assed bike ride and walks a couple of Km with the dog. Apart from that she sits on the sofa drinking tea.

A couple of years back she did get toned / stronger (when she had a freebie gym membership and PT) but don’t think she did much cardio then.

Reactions: 12
I used to like Mrs M, but honestly over the last year, she just grates on me. She’s so rude!! I hate how everyone sucks up her a** thinking she’s gods gift! I also hate how she takes freebies or cheaper items when other people need it. Such a d*ck!

Reactions: 14
Have you no dog to walk or how about boiling the kettle for a hot cup of tea? !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to like Mrs M, but honestly over the last year, she just grates on me. She’s so rude!! I hate how everyone sucks up her a** thinking she’s gods gift! I also hate how she takes freebies or cheaper items when other people need it. Such a d*ck!
Considering you have met the Meldrums that’s quite the turn around? Seeing as she was “so nice” then?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello fresh, if they just charged customers a reasonable price then many genuinely busy working families would probably use the service, common sense surely?

What's not is gifting to crappy influencers and offering discounts.
Meditating beggy either enjoys laughing at herself or has zero embarrassment because my cringe is cringing I mean the face. ..
If she is putting out feelers for Ads regards supplements then surely just looking at how unhealthy she looks and constant moaning about being ill should put them offoff.

Hello fresh, if they just charged customers a reasonable price then many genuinely busy working families would probably use the service, common sense surely?

What's not is gifting to crappy influencers and offering discounts.
Meditating beggy either enjoys laughing at herself or has zero embarrassment because my cringe is cringing I mean the face. ..
If she is putting out feelers for Ads regards supplements then surely just looking at how unhealthy she looks and constant moaning about being ill should put them offoff.

Reactions: 6
Well you’ve got to read something whilst drinking your hot tea and sitting on your arse…..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They could try just a bit harder, that was too easy. Give us something to work with, really stretch us!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is buying a second hand brownie uniform on Facebook. I have nothing against buying second hand but you know when you are Mrs Snooty Drawers who doesn’t need to work you would think everything would be bought brand new…unless you do need to work of course and are just unemployable!

Reactions: 20
She is buying a second hand brownie uniform on Facebook. I have nothing against buying second hand but you know when you are Mrs Snooty Drawers who doesn’t need to work you would think everything would be bought brand new…unless you do need to work of course and are just unemployable!
Must be for Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Rebeggar has finally taken up a hoppy at her intellect level?
Nah if it was for herself she would have splashed out on an all singing all dancing outfit that would be worn a few times and then dumped on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.