Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said " not in my face please"
Before completely ignoring said child again whilst polishing her stupid rings.
This was shockingly cruel. You'd think she would refilm it.
Poor poppy who it obviously was..
She definitely didn’t say please

Reactions: 3
duck sake what have I just watched! The look of absolute disdain radiating from her is absolutely disgusting. I’m shocked!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Is she taking the piss. 3 kids, no job, begging for second hand brownie uniforms, blagging free holidays, claiming to be I’ll and she’s sitting polishing her “diamonds rings” ?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s such an awful excuse for a mother. She’s just such a twit. No one cares how you clean your Elizabeth Duke looking Christmas cracker rings that don’t even match or fit properly together.
You know what Reb - I take my rings to an actual jewellers and have them professionally cleaned, I don’t throw dish soap on them and scrub them with an old scraggy Oral B that I found stashed under the sink…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
See if her wedding/engagement and eternity rings actually matched and she wore them correctly I’d maybe be more annoyed at her look at me look at me look at my pretty rings post.. but they just don’t go together
I like her rings separately but I don't understand why she wears the eternity in the middle. The wedding and engagement rings look like a set. The eternity ring just doesn't go there.

Reactions: 5
She’s such an awful excuse for a mother. She’s just such a twit. No one cares how you clean your Elizabeth Duke looking Christmas cracker rings that don’t even match or fit properly together.
You know what Reb - I take my rings to an actual jewellers and have them professionally cleaned, I don’t throw dish soap on them and scrub them with an old scraggy Oral B that I found stashed under the sink…..
Same here.....I got my eternity ring from Boodles in Chester ( many years ago- couldn't afford their prices now !)
however love taking it there to be cleaned no fairy liquid for my diamonds ....the security guard opens the door for you and you're given a glass of champagne while they clean your jewellery and check the settings

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She's a parody.
Begs for freebies, watching every penny and sitting polishing her diamond rings.

Reactions: 10
I wish she'd stop wearing those big roll neck jumpers. I can never tell where her chins finish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t S go to Brownies? Why can’t F use her old uniform? It’s Thinking Day tomorrow many schools letting kids wear their uniforms, that will be why she’s on the last minute beg even tho F would have started brownies when she turned 7 in September.

Polishing her fancy engagement ring that came all the way from AMERICA dont you know…. But was actually mail order from BlueNile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t S go to Brownies? Why can’t F use her old uniform? It’s Thinking Day tomorrow many schools letting kids wear their uniforms, that will be why she’s on the last minute beg even tho F would have started brownies when she turned 7 in September.

Polishing her fancy engagement ring that came all the way from AMERICA dont you know…. But was actually mail order from BlueNile.
What's the deal with the American ring? Haven't heard this story.

Reactions: 4
She said don’t shove it in my face ….I’m partially deaf

It’s wedding as it’s near you heart, engagement then etenity

Reactions: 6
That clip of the ring cleaning shows the real Reb. The utter distant she shows for her daughter. How dare the child intrupt her whilst she is busy eye bleeping herself whilst cleaning her diamonds.

Her fingers might sparkle but her heart is stone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is Little L still onshore? If so, he was CLEARLY shirking his childcare responsibilities and she took it out on P.

I feel sorry for all three of those girls. I can’t help but think even being the favourite wouldn’t bring any happiness 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11

And it was a 'very, very, very, VERY high quality diamond... [yells up the stairs] "LEEEEE - was my engagement ring a full carat or a carat and a half?" - anyone remember that hilarious YouTube video entitled 'My Everyday Jewellery'? It was a round-up of all the items on her body and how we could all aspire to copy the style, including solid gold pig from grandma.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.