Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚OMG what an absolute bleeping muppet!!!!
Honestly thick doesnā€™t even begin to describe Rebecca Meldrum. I mean seriously filming yourself ā€˜meditatingā€™. Sheā€™s so stupid and self absorbed.
I mean like really really stupid. Normal people do not behave like this!!
The level of delusion is unreal. She actually thinks sheā€™s something special and clever doesnā€™t she?!!
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Youā€™re in your 30ā€™s Rebecca, its about time you grew up and got a life. I suppose normal life is beneath you though being so super clever and special!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah Rebecca thatā€™s brilliant, I needed that laugh today. Sitting there with your jeans on breathing for 30 seconds what a prize dick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must have been wearing her new, larger jeans.
What was your nasty witch tweet again about jeans and genes? Something like skinny jeans are only for skinny genes?

Nasty muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must have been wearing her new, larger jeans.
What was your nasty witch tweet again about jeans and genes? Something like skinny jeans are only for skinny genes?

Nasty muppet.
Oh yes ā€œskinny jeans for skinny genesā€ but sheā€™s still skinny sheā€™s only gone up a dress size because her antibiotics made her ā€œinflamedā€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Literally canā€™t watch her anymore. Bores the fack out of me
Me too I unfollowed her. Canā€™t bear it anymore but catch up on here every now and then. She is insufferable and doesnā€™t live in the real world. Iā€™ve never met anyone like her before.

Reactions: 9
Another ad, not that poorly she canā€™t flog her hello fresh code.
Iā€™ve never contacted a brand before but I have after seeing that as Iā€™m (was) a paying hello fresh customer.
Why should average joes work and save to get by and this scrounger is gifted holidays, food, sofas etc etc.
Sheā€™s gifted one hell of a lot for doing zero and doesnā€™t ever acknowledge her privilege. Instead she looks down on others and sneers at their lifestyles.
Awful woman

Reactions: 21
Another ad, not that poorly she canā€™t flog her hello fresh code.
Iā€™ve never contacted a brand before but I have after seeing that as Iā€™m (was) a paying hello fresh customer.
Why should average joes work and save to get by and this scrounger is gifted holidays, food, sofas etc etc.
Sheā€™s gifted one hell of a lot for doing zero and doesnā€™t ever acknowledge her privilege. Instead she looks down on others and sneers at their lifestyles.
Awful woman
I recently bought a Gousto Box as there was a huge discount. After I d purchased they gave me a code. I mentioned to a couple of friends and they asked for the code - turns out if they buy I get Ā£30 into my Gousto account. Can you imagine how much free food these influencers are raking in! šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hello Fresh don't give a tit. Probably because she isn't actually working for them and just promoting a free code they anyone can get thier hands on just to scavenge some free food.

Tonight's meal looked like a pile of dog sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rebecca. The gift that keeps on givingā€¦
Yup. Exactly Rebecca. So that moron that we all see online IS YOU. You daft bleep. You posting that you are sitting ā€œmeditatingā€ - that is YOU!!!!!!!!
You stupid, sanctimonious tool.

I'm sure someone said HelloFresh don't even deliver to her area?! šŸ˜…
Sheā€™s in an AB31 postcode. They do deliver to her.

Reactions: 12
That's ok Rebecca - you're a twit both on and off the internet.
Hariandthegang are twats as well. Once gifted Madam Meldrum a hoodie that she wore to death plus other garish clothes and never gave a toss about working with a racist, dishonest person.

Reactions: 14
A6749ACB-7B23-4629-B890-AE992CD1A352.jpeg

Christ she is ROUGH. That lank greasy hair is disgusting. The eye bagsā€¦.. the extra chubby chipmunk cheeksā€¦ the multiple chinsā€¦.

not the best.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.