Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of anyone who takes so many supplements! How can she not recognise that a change in diet would be more effective.
And the iron tablets back in the day she wouldn’t take 🙄 I’m assuming she’s still anemic then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That pink dress outfit 🤭
I must confess that I’ve been to a couple of kids parties in the past month and I was about the only person not wearing pvc leggings and army boots, all the other mums looked like they were going to invade the bouncy castle.
Aye, there's not many women get away with the pvc leggings but loads give it a try. Most of them look like.a black pudding trying to escape its skin. 🙄

I’ve never heard of anyone who takes so many supplements! How can she not recognise that a change in diet would be more effective.
And the iron tablets back in the day she wouldn’t take 🙄 I’m assuming she’s still anemic then 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yip, and uses going to ease herself in with gentle movements to help her feel better in herself? When she ever done anything more than gentle movement? Wheeling the pedals on no resistance isn't effort. As fir feeling better in yourself, jeez where do we start with suggestions? Live a more honest life would be a start.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another box of pointless supplements that will do
Precisely naff all for her. Her local chemist must love it when she comes in and buys all this rubbish! She’s so stupid. Throws all these silly sweeties down her neck hoping that she’s going to wake up one morning with a body like Elle Macpherson (because let’s cut the crap, that’s what she’s doing it for - she couldn’t care less about her gut health!!) but refuses to take her PRESCRIBED iron tablets!!!

Reactions: 11
ladyofthemanor77 lives a couple of miles down the road from me and a few houses away from a family member. I have had the honour of sitting at the next table to her and her family at the local Brasserie Blanc and also sat in the chair she had recently vacated at the hairdressers. She lives in the most beautiful manor house, wealth that Karen Cannon can only dream of. Complete mystery to me why LOTM invades her own privacy in her quest for Insta validation when she already lives such a priviledged life 🤷‍♀️

Any way back to Rebegga

Reactions: 13
Immature selfish, self absorbed, greedy, fake,,bigoted and dishonest.
Aye that's why we are so jealous of you beggy.
You are not envied you are justifiably despised because of your behaviour
I don't care about your strawlike hair, puffy face bandy legs or your boney
knees I am far from gorgeous myself but i genuinely try to be a decent human being, I am not perfect but I don't exploit and lie to people I don't beg, you keep telling yourself that we criticise you because we are jealous but truth is most of us are just sick of the BS from you and other Influencers, you do not work to earn your living you sponge of others.
You do not deserve free holidays and expensive gifts and worse still you dont appreciate these things you believe your entitled to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are paragraphs no longer a thing? 🤣 that sounds like a teenager wrote it at high speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m lost for words.. Setting your phone up to record you meditating. Hardly relaxing
Oh my god, she's seriously full of herself. In her jeans. 😂 Difficult to see where the chins and roll necks start and stop though in that bad angle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'ease herself' into exercise. Acting like she is recovering from major surgery rather than a rather nasty cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Trying to listen to my body instead of hammering it when it's down '....

You've not long had covid, you're feeling run down with your sinuses. Stop wallowing in self pity and take a break from social media for goodness sake. The pathetic meter reads higher every day. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.