Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It ll be for Florence - Poppy is t

it will be - Poppy is too young for brownies for another 2-3 years! X
I am SHOOKETH! Wow, I really thought it would be straight off the shelf for Florrie.

So we have tit leggings ahoy, more fleeces than you can shake a stick at, a peleton, more hair and beauty stuff than Boots, posho wellies and the dog gets more haircuts than the rest of them put together…but she won’t buy one new Brownie uniform that she could use for two kids (possibly)?

Reactions: 16
I am SHOOKETH! Wow, I really thought it would be straight off the shelf for Florrie.

So we have tit leggings ahoy, more fleeces than you can shake a stick at, a peleton, more hair and beauty stuff than Boots, posho wellies and the dog gets more haircuts than the rest of them put together…but she won’t buy one new Brownie uniform that she could use for two kids (possibly)?
Yep!! They are relatively inexpensive too. Would nt break the bank. Don t see her buying herself second hand clothes - then of course she is the most important person in that house 🙈😳

Does she still have her private buy me a coffee chat? Have nt seen any shots from that for ages? X

Reactions: 12
Yep!! They are relatively inexpensive too. Would nt break the bank. Don t see her buying herself second hand clothes - then of course she is the most important person in that house 🙈😳
I do want to stress that I am in no way criticising second hand stuff at all, the rate kids grow at it makes absolute sense. But this is Rebecca “Dunelm of all places” Meldrum so I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t get a private post on the buy and sell page she used so she could keep up appearances.

I just hope if she gets one it’s in better nick than those manky shoes she sold 🤢

Reactions: 21
I do want to stress that I am in no way criticising second hand stuff at all, the rate kids grow at it makes absolute sense. But this is Rebecca “Dunelm of all places” Meldrum so I’m genuinely shocked she didn’t get a private post on the buy and sell page she used so she could keep up appearances.

I just hope if she gets one it’s in better nick than those manky shoes she sold 🤢
Totally agree I but a d sell a lot second hand and there is nothing at all wrong with it. Difference is everything I sell is in good condition and clean. Unlike beggy. Also she seems to think she can ask quite a bit for second hand! X

Reactions: 10
It ll be for Florence - Poppy is t

it will be - Poppy is too young for brownies for another 2-3 years! X
It’s definitely for Florence (or Florrie as the post says). That’s how you can tell they are skint if they are buying 2nd hand for favourite child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See if her wedding/engagement and eternity rings actually matched and she wore them correctly I’d maybe be more annoyed at her look at me look at me look at my pretty rings post.. but they just don’t go together

• Haha
Feel bad one of the girls tried to talk to her while she was filming herself and she snaps at them then Doesn’t even look at them again.
Would love to be able to lip read as looks like they got a scolding for daring to interrupt mummy’s showing off!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She cleans those rings more than anyone i know 🙄 So crass showing off her “diamonds”

Read the room

Reactions: 20
See if her wedding/engagement and eternity rings actually matched and she wore them correctly I’d maybe be more annoyed at her look at me look at me look at my pretty rings post.. but they just don’t go together
Looks so dreamily into the camera. The inconvenience shoves a crisp in her face. The way her expression changes so quickly. “Don’t do that to me” and glares at her. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Feel bad one of the girls tried to talk to her while she was filming herself and she snaps at them then Doesn’t even look at them again.
Would love to be able to lip read as looks like they got a scolding for daring to interrupt mummy’s showing off!
Seems as if she told them not to shove things in her face, while looking like a stroppy child

Reactions: 12
I felt so bloody sad seeing her reaction to her child - she’s a cold, heartless witch of a woman who only cares for herself. Your diamonds may last forever Rebecca but your childrens love won’t if you carry on like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She said " not in my face please"
Before completely ignoring said child again whilst polishing her stupid rings.
This was shockingly cruel. You'd think she would refilm it.
Poor poppy who it obviously was..

I felt so bloody sad seeing her reaction to her child - she’s a cold, heartless witch of a woman who only cares for herself. Your diamonds may last forever Rebecca but your childrens love won’t if you carry on like that.
She was the same earlier today, saw an opportunity to aff link play sand or whatever whilst her little girl was chatting away. No interaction. Looking down her nose at her own child, she came from your body Begs, not the moon. 🙄

Hope you slacken and lose your diamonds rubbing them as hard as that. Any decent jeweller will tell you.

Reactions: 14
ladyofthemanor77 lives a couple of miles down the road from me and a few houses away from a family member. I have had the honour of sitting at the next table to her and her family at the local Brasserie Blanc and also sat in the chair she had recently vacated at the hairdressers. She lives in the most beautiful manor house, wealth that Karen Cannon can only dream of. Complete mystery to me why LOTM invades her own privacy in her quest for Insta validation when she already lives such a priviledged life 🤷‍♀️

Any way back to Rebegga
Yep I live locally too and have heard her before I’ve seen her a couple of times!!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.