Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her manky trainers all over the furniture.
take some pride in your home and take your shoes off in the house you dirty witch. Does she realise what’s on the bottom of shoes?! She’s disgusting.
I don’t trust anyone who wear shoes in the whole house .. off at the door thank you

Reactions: 13
I don’t trust anyone who wear shoes in the whole house .. off at the door thank you
I guess sitting around in your comfies and slippers isn’t Gram-worthy but I’ll never understand how people can be in for the day and sit and relax with their jeans on

Reactions: 12
She’s now handing out parenting advice on how to talk to your kids about what’s happening 🙄

STEP AWAY FROM YOUR IPHONE REBECCA!

Have a cuppa and just step away..
No one i know eats pancakes for breakfast until influencers were influenced by Americans.
Only time we ever had pancakes was on pancake day.
Though my bairns liked Findus crispy pancakes for Saturday tea followed by butterscotch Angel delight we must be common although we didn't like arctic roll.. Vienetta was for dessert at Christmas my bairns thought that was so posh 😂
Not meant as a reply to Uddlemupped I do wish beggy would step away permanently she is an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shops at Aldi (of all places)? I would have thought it would be Waitrose all the way for our Beggy. Just goes to show, if she's paying, it's budget all the way. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with Aldi but doesn't really fit with the image she's trying so hard to portray. I know people like her, desperately wanting others to believe they have money but it's so obvious and cringe worthy. Probably due to low self esteem and trying to feel better about self. Sad really

Reactions: 10
What's the book? 'how to be a FUN sponge by Rebecca Meldrum?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm I think it's fairly safe to say that Grabecca won't be putting her hand in her flat arse pocket to support these causes but encourages everyone else to donate to make her feel good.
She could at least share the posts?! Such a selfish cow.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being a grown adult with children and admitting you don’t know what is going on in the world 😳😳😳

Reactions: 11
Do you know what would be nice Rebecca is if you actually helped organise something for charity with your girls and taught them about what it means to be so privileged.

This could be a real moment for you. Step up and be a decent mother to them. Absolute tool that she is

Reactions: 13
You know what Grabecca, as I know you read here…I shop at Waitrose and Aldi …own my own house outright, have children that love me and have my attention oh and I can see the sea from my house 200 metres. About to get a new car….not kindly gifted by Grandad …not died so jumped into the driving seat….How’s the view outside your vestibule? Not long till the housing development starts …you are so unasperational sad witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you know what would be nice Rebecca is if you actually helped organise something for charity with your girls and taught them about what it means to be so privileged.

This could be a real moment for you. Step up and be a decent mother to them. Absolute tool that she is
‘I’m seeing lots of posts asking for help’ NOT ‘I’ve seen lots of posts asking for help and this is what I’m donating’ - says it all really.

Reactions: 12
Why is she putting a story up that the washing machine is on and that the tumble drier is on? How random. She does realise that people wash their clothes all the time amd don't tend to need inspired to do it? Or is it to suggest she has been so busy that the only time to do it is saturday night? Either way....odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she putting a story up that the washing machine is on and that the tumble drier is on? How random. She does realise that people wash their clothes all the time amd don't tend to need inspired to do it? Or is it to suggest she has been so busy that the only time to do it is saturday night? Either way....odd!
Think it’s a rare sight in that house, considering the stinky witch doesn’t seem to wear clean clothes very often.

You just know she’s got really bad breath and smells of BO and greasy hair.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It usually means Lee is away offshore again when she does things like that, she goes into this sort of
hyper mode with instagram
and shows even the most mundane of tasks as if to prove herself

Reactions: 6
She's done this to prove how wealthy she is, the energy price rise is not going to affect the rich witch Becky Meldrum.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.