Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS "hiking leggings"!! They are not hiking trousers in any shape or form; they are just the eBay tat in another colour. :mad: I just Googled the brand FitIncline and their webpage has apostrophes in the wrong place - they sell "bra's" don't you know.
Kindred spirits with Mrs M or what?
Oh my goodness - she wrote "linking" and I read it as "hiking" - haha! My eyes today... oops I criticised something that wasn't there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness - she wrote "linking" and I read it as "hiking" - haha! My eyes today... oops I criticised something that wasn't there 😂
See you made a mistake and you acknowledged this, Beggy could learn from this maybe you just influenced the influencer.
Beggy that's how it's done..

Reactions: 12
Now I'm finally positive NO ONE has been asking about the leggings.
They're just bleeping leggings why would anyone be that desperate to wear the same ones as Meldrum?

Also how little does she care about Ukraine? As little as all the dipshits that follow her, probably.

I'm angry at all the influencers too scared to stand up for something. Come on! Flood us with links, shops, photos and petitions to save the world! To help babies and children dying in Ukraine! Afghanistan is a humanitarian disaster that everyone's already forgotten to start to death in their own locked down regime..

Address the world wide crisis re global warming that's been on the news today by pledging something, switching your family to something, taking on growing your own food!

Boycott brands for killing people by not paying wages and torturing the workers to death in overcrowded factories, flooding zara, primark and every other shop she likes with clothes that are figuratively soaked with blood.

No, not influencer Meldrum! Or Josie or Lauren or any others.. Here, here's a link to some Chinese made eBay leggings. Because consumerism. Because duck everyone else that's not park of her little middle class family.

Mind boggling simple mindedness

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, she’s actually found a way to make the events in Ukraine about her.
I mean, it’s actually staggering to me how much she doesn’t give a tit about anything but herself.
And that Anna Mathur isn’t much better with that slide giving them all an out so now they don’t even have to pretend to care.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So the manager at her beloved forest farm dairy has family in Ukraine and she’s set up a relief effort. I’m local and I’ve shared and donated. Surly to god Mrs meldrum would be doing the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought organised motherhood had disappeared from insta? Haven't seen anything from her for a long time.

Influenzas are getting is so wrong at the moment, there is so much more they could be doing. Flogging cheap leggings,ad links for anything and crappy quotes justifying doing nothing is not appropriate!

Reactions: 2
I thought organised motherhood had disappeared from insta? Haven't seen anything from her for a long time.

Influenzas are getting is so wrong at the moment, there is so much more they could be doing. Flogging cheap leggings,ad links for anything and crappy quotes justifying doing nothing is not appropriate!
She changed her handle to organically Kelly now or something along those lines.

Reactions: 1

She changed to a private Insta. She has posted a fair amount related to Ukraine on her Insta stories today.

Reactions: 2
Yeah this stupid bint can just get to duck. News story this evening showing a 6 year old girl loosing her life whilst her mother watched covered in blood. War. Actual bleeping war Rebecca.
Get your head out your bleeping arse and ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THIS WORLD YOU STUPID COW

Treasure your children and hold them tight. Don’t wish away the months to when your “baby” starts school and you have absolutely duck all to do.

Every mother and father I know is shaken to the core seeing these events unfold. Emotionally I am struggling when I watch the news but this is nothing and I mean NOTHING compared to the living hell these people are going through so the very little I can do to help with donations such as nappies, formula, money I will do. I’ve been through the toy baskets with my kids and we have donated some good toys as well - teaching them, educating them, keeping it light but not hiding it from them

This is what normal humans do in a time of crisis Rebecca. But no it’s all about you you you and protecting yourself. You piece of tit

Reactions: 23
She has never shown any compassion or had any genuine empathy so she isn't going to start now.
The only passion I have seen is when Covid meant she had to keep kids home and fear when she thought her holidays were over not a thought for those who lost loved ones even when her own grandad died so she was never going to sinerely care about the real tragedy that war causes, gives her content like so many others who are posting how sorry they are followed by Ads vile people.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I would imagine S definitely knows what’s going on and possibly F too (?) so who is helping them process it? I was a really sensitive kid and worried about everything but I could talk to my mum and/or dad and they would do their best to help me. If Lee’s still home, hopefully they can talk to him but if not, I can’t help but think she dismisses them because she’s too ignorant to learn and to selfish to want to.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine S definitely knows what’s going on and possibly F too (?) so who is helping them process it? I was a really sensitive kid and worried about everything but I could talk to my mum and/or dad and they would do their best to help me. If Lee’s still home, hopefully they can talk to him but if not, I can’t help but think she dismisses them because she’s too ignorant to learn and to selfish to want to.
You are giving Lee wwaaayyy too much credit there 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lee is the man who had no idea what/where Chernobyl was or what happened there….. so I highly doubt that he will have any semblance of idea what’s happening now…!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.