Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping that someone will use her to advertise their product?
Maybe she has seen another influencer being gifted new machines or laundry products wouldn't be the first time after all beggy begging for freebies is her jam.
Or she just wants proof that she does wash her clothes occasionally?
Begging would be my guess...

Reactions: 6
What.A.State

Is she going to meet her friends at the local scarecrow convention? I’ve seen better put together outfits from my kids dressing up box

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What.A.State

Is she going to meet her friends at the local scarecrow convention? I’ve seen better put together outfits from my kids dressing up box
She looked better with the hoodie and leggings on she walked the dog in! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she says meeting friends anyone else thinks it's mumsy and her cronies she is off to have afternoon tea with, does she ever post with these friends?
She will now...

Reactions: 9
Awful outfit. Those jeans don't even look like they fit her properly . She should have stayed in the dog walking clothes.

How long befor she reposts this
Fell down a bit of a rabbit hole with the account that posted this. She likes arguing with people doesn't she! She sounds as delightful as our Rebecca.

It's quite clear that instahuns are struggling at the moment,no one wants to see thier half arsed efforts at support for Ukraine followed by a load of swipe ups/ad links/gifted shite and all the huns are furious. They need to have a word with themselves.

When she says meeting friends anyone else thinks it's mumsy and her cronies she is off to have afternoon tea with, does she ever post with these friends?
She will now...
Mumsie and Dadsie have probably cooked her a Sunday roast with maid Lee being away, she won't possibly be able to cook for herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Cup of tea on front of the clarted fireplace with the ill fitting fire guard and the non gifted (therefore non existent) log basket. Why does she heat this huge room just for herself?

Crap at making a fire too by the looks of it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long befor she reposts this
I don’t want to make light of the terrible situation but I thought if anyone would do a “won’t anyone think of the elephants” Blue-esque 9/11 speech, it would be Begs. She just has this extremely unfortunate manner about her that means she not only appears to think she’s something special but also that whatever is going on for her is wayyyy more important than anything else.

Reactions: 8
She needs to get in the bin with all this ad/aff link crap. Everyone else is worried what’s going on in the world while this skint skank is trying to fleece her sheep for ££

Reactions: 9
Do you think she hears voices as well? She imagines all these DM's after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never checks or responds to DM’s but “so so many of you asking”…. No, stop lying 🤥 go get a job like the rest of us

Reactions: 23
The constant ad/aff linking absolutely gross. No-one messages her asking for these links, complete lies. What goes through her mind to think, ah yes let's find a picture and I'll do an ad link. I reckon she's got an album full of photos for this purpose. Wrong at the best of times but just out right skanky with everything that's going on.

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm going back in to full time work in March for the first time since having my daughter in 2019 (have worked part time since then) I feel so guilty leaving her for so long but needs must! She starts nursery in the summer so will be easier then. I just don't understand how meldrum doesn't want to be a good example for her kids? What is she teaching them? How to buy horrible fleeces and walk the dog? Those poor wee girls must crave attention from their mum!! I love my wee girl more than life itself, reason why I (and many others!) Work hard to provide a good life for her.

Sorry for the ramble 🙈

Hmm I think it's fairly safe to say that Grabecca won't be putting her hand in her flat arse pocket to support these causes but encourages everyone else to donate to make her feel good.
I saw that story so off I toddled to the Banchory Rocks Facebook group and had a look at all those who had liked or commented on the support for Ukraine posts. Grabecca hasn’t liked a single one of them. It’s pay day today so I’m heading off to buy a number of the items listed as being needed then will drop off at collection point. Will I post about it on social media? No, but I will share the posts to my own sm pages and encourage others to donate. But then again, I’m a normal human like most of the rest of us here.

• Heart
Long time lurker, first time poster!

I'm going back in to full time work in March for the first time since having my daughter in 2019 (have worked part time since then) I feel so guilty leaving her for so long but needs must! She starts nursery in the summer so will be easier then. I just don't understand how meldrum doesn't want to be a good example for her kids? What is she teaching them? How to buy horrible fleeces and walk the dog? Those poor wee girls must crave attention from their mum!! I love my wee girl more than life itself, reason why I (and many others!) Work hard to provide a good life for her.

Sorry for the ramble 🙈
I honestly think in her head she believes she leads a busy, fulfilling and purposeful life and is a brilliant mum. I think she is indulged by her family members and husband and they are probably all scared to give her any home truths.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No-one, literally NO-ONE asked!!
FFS "hiking leggings"!! They are not hiking trousers in any shape or form; they are just the eBay tat in another colour. :mad: I just Googled the brand FitIncline and their webpage has apostrophes in the wrong place - they sell "bra's" don't you know.
Kindred spirits with Mrs M or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.