Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her manky trainers all over the furniture.
take some pride in your home and take your shoes off in the house you dirty witch. Does she realise what’s on the bottom of shoes?! She’s disgusting.
Same with handbags freaks me out when people put them on the floor when out and about 🤢
She won’t give a toss though unless she’d paid for something herself she just treats it like tit and even then look at the dirty clothes she tried to flog on her pre loved page before.. gads!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Same with handbags freaks me out when people put them on the floor when out and about 🤢
She won’t give a toss though unless she’d paid for something herself she just treats it like tit and even then look at the dirty clothes she tried to flog on her pre loved page before.. gads!
She’s just so filthy dirty gross. Everything about her is grim. Like wearing that bogging old lady fleece for 7 days in a row ———— mmmmmm bet she smells great. Manky trainers all over the furniture- she realises that shoes are dirtier than the average household toilet - literally covered in tit/piss/viruses/bacteria etc and shes rubbing them all over the fabric foot stool…… 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad Beggy will be sharing positivity to detract from imminent nuclear war! Well, I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t feel so scared of old Vladimir anymore 🙄 Now if someone could just email the Ukrainian government telling them to “put on their positive pants” then I reckon this could be over soon 😂

ETA Becky you need to change that skincare routine. I’ve never seen someone age so quickly as you.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Nothing like a bit of Grabecca positivity for world peace …she really should work for NATO she’s wasted walking those woods all day….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The minker of Inchmarlo. What, oh why is she such a clarty mare? 🤢

Unbelievable. Posts the harrowing pic of the Ukraine babies, then flits along without a care, the skincare post was bad enough but then a photo of her after soft play? Privileged, ignorant and completely devoid of emotion. Horrible person.

Reactions: 21
I’m so glad Beggy will be sharing positivity to detract from imminent nuclear war! Well, I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t feel so scared of old Vladimir anymore 🙄 Now if someone could just email the Ukrainian government telling them to “put on their positive pants” then I reckon this could be over soon 😂

ETA Becky you need to change that skincare routine. I’ve never seen someone age so quickly as you.
No… she just uses her platform to rip as many people off as possible

I see she still has the Loaf sofa in the background of her mirror selfie, did anyone ever hear back after they said they would look further into it all and the ad was removed?

Reactions: 7
I LOVED crispy pancakes! Food of the 80s. Also you’ve now inspired me to buy an arctic roll today Begs so thank you for that! Look at all the swipe ups you’ve missed out on 😂😂
So true! I fancy a crispy pancake, a Viennetta and an arctic roll for tea now - she could have made a packet on Findus and Walls 'swipe-ups'!
My mind is cast back to the 80s at school when the kids at my comprehensive were split into two factions - one faction seriously was like her and would pretend they didn't know what the above-named delicacies were in an attempt to be 'posh' 😂 she really is always good for a laugh. (Or a cry - completely agree with everyone's comments re Ukraine. Disgusting.)

She’s now handing out parenting advice on how to talk to your kids about what’s happening 🙄

STEP AWAY FROM YOUR IPHONE REBECCA!

Have a cuppa and just step away..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s just so filthy dirty gross. Everything about her is grim. Like wearing that bogging old lady fleece for 7 days in a row ———— mmmmmm bet she smells great. Manky trainers all over the furniture- she realises that shoes are dirtier than the average household toilet - literally covered in tit/piss/viruses/bacteria etc and shes rubbing them all over the fabric foot stool…… 🤮🤮🤮
Especially after a morning at the soft play 🤢

Reactions: 6
Nadia Thornburn posted the same video as Rebecca then an AD and then some more stories talking about how she's quiet, getting on with life, she still has to work and how she feels irrelevant in the grand scheme of things but is obviously upset and sad.

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more disgusted with these instahuns.

Rebecca is merely copying someone else's information there. I can't imagine her even having the discussion with her girls.

I have to say that I do not agree with the post she shared that said to protect your children as much as possible. If my children ask a question I ALWAYS answer it truthfully and with facts. I feel if they are able to ask the question then my job as a parent is to answer them. And believe me I have answered some I squirmed at (what is BDSM? is one that I cringed hard at, but answered!) My kids know that I will answer them and I will not be embarrassed (I am but I will not show it) so in the future they can come to me and expect the same.
Kids need facts, they don’t need protection, that’s how they end up like Beggy, sensitive to tv and unable to keep up with current affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It is scary for kids but I think hiding it from them is scarier. Their imaginations will work overtime. Simple honest explanation appropriate to their ability to understand ( because children are individuals with differing abilities) is my approach.
Also I remember telling my kids after the 9/11 attacks-look for the people helping, there will always be people helping. Even in dire times some good can be found.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she on crack cocaine ? Parenting advice from Meldrum is a bit like taking medical advice from Dr Cripin!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to say that I do not agree with the post she shared that said to protect your children as much as possible. If my children ask a question I ALWAYS answer it truthfully and with facts. I feel if they are able to ask the question then my job as a parent is to answer them. And believe me I have answered some I squirmed at (what is BDSM? is one that I cringed hard at, but answered!) My kids know that I will answer them and I will not be embarrassed (I am but I will not show it) so in the future they can come to me and expect the same.
Kids need facts, they don’t need protection, that’s how they end up like Beggy, sensitive to tv and unable to keep up with current affairs.
Completely agree. My 5 year old asked me about it last night. Explained it in words/terms they would understand and told them if they had any more questions or worries to always come to me or their dad and we will try to help.

Reactions: 9

VACUOUS BELLEND

It is scary for kids but I think hiding it from them is scarier. Their imaginations will work overtime. Simple honest explanation appropriate to their ability to understand ( because children are individuals with differing abilities) is my approach.
Also I remember telling my kids after the 9/11 attacks-look for the people helping, there will always be people helping. Even in dire times some good can be found.
Dr Becky at Good Inside has a great post on how to talk about this to kids.

Can you imagine the memories of supper time favourite food her kids will have! Basically splitting a salmon 5 ways and one ladle of soup out the bottom of a pan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Typical “influencer” bandwagon story.
Does one story about the horrific events that are going on because they’ve read on tattle about their complete ignorance. Followed by a story about their irrelevant ailments or 1st world problems/luxuries.
Its like they’re thinking “I’ve shared the events to show people I care. I’ve done my bit now”. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.