Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see about the horrors in Ukraine and the rest of the world, the more I want to see the end of this hideous influencer culture. Irrelevant woman.

Reactions: 31
WHY. Why. Why. Is every influencer using their platforms to tell their followers- I DONT USE my platform to talk about these sorts of things.
Come here for a safe space.
Fuk off. All of you.
The people of Ukraine cannot HIDE from it. And it is fuking awful that people with followings of over ‘100,000’ aren’t willing to spread awareness and talk about uncomfortable topics.
spineless. All of them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They are all full of “I can’t watch the news” Grow up.
The people of Ukraine are telling us their stories and they deserve to be heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
'she's back' 🙄
Truly the most dull person online.

Mind you, Rebecca Lamb has an ad, for 'self love' and a 'toy' 😉 I would laugh like duck to see what self love fanatic Begsy did with that gig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be surprised if Rebecca has never even seen one of those toys before. She would do an even worse job than she already does of promoting one of those.

She probably thinks it would be to massage Bertie boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY. Why. Why. Is every influencer using their platforms to tell their followers- I DONT USE my platform to talk about these sorts of things.
Come here for a safe space.
Fuk off. All of you.
The people of Ukraine cannot HIDE from it. And it is fuking awful that people with followings of over ‘100,000’ aren’t willing to spread awareness and talk about uncomfortable topics.
spineless. All of them
Talking about it doesn't earn them money or gain followers. It's depressing how many influenzas have said they don't watch the news or know what's going on in the world.

Reactions: 10
Sick of all these wankers posting pray for Ukraine then 100 stories following about their own ridiculous lives. Absolute insult. Bunch of uneducated, illiterate and self absorbed arseholes. Solomon & Hinch both had to whack in their obligatory Ukraine one story shot too. Then get on with usual boring and monotonous lives. She is an absolute twit.
Cheering myself up with the thought of the video she posted of bringing Bertie home in her arms and none of the kids gave a tit. She asked if Safiyah was crying and she was like errr no! She was manic with her new prize possession. No-one gives a tit about your dodgy looking mutt Rebecca. And stop pretending you give a tit about anything in the world other than yourself!

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the reminder about that @Redbreast. That awkward video demonstrating how dysfunctional the family are. Mother in her element, getting her latest fix of what she wants (aided by Mother Cannon), the obvious anger from Lee and the incredibly sad and far from normal reactions of the children to the puppy. Two adults far apart and children stuck in the middle pretty much sums up their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sick of all these wankers posting pray for Ukraine then 100 stories following about their own ridiculous lives. Absolute insult. Bunch of uneducated, illiterate and self absorbed arseholes. Solomon & Hinch both had to whack in their obligatory Ukraine one story shot too. Then get on with usual boring and monotonous lives. She is an absolute twit.
Cheering myself up with the thought of the video she posted of bringing Bertie home in her arms and none of the kids gave a tit. She asked if Safiyah was crying and she was like errr no! She was manic with her new prize possession. No-one gives a tit about your dodgy looking mutt Rebecca. And stop pretending you give a tit about anything in the world other than yourself!
That video should be used as a teaching aid “how not to surprise your children” you can cut the tension with a knife between her and Lee. They very obviously had an argument either that morning or the night before about getting the dog which is why her mum took her to pick it up.
S wins that video with her no fucks given response 😂 it’s the look she gives Rebecca as well. Priceless!

Reactions: 12
It’s an ice cream cake at a basic level, silly old bag! She shops at Aldi, why does she try so hard to act posh? Your dad earning a bit of money working in the oil industry does not buy you class begs, you either have it or you don’t!
....and we all know she clearly doesn't.

Typical “influencer” bandwagon story.
Does one story about the horrific events that are going on because they’ve read on tattle about their complete ignorance. Followed by a story about their irrelevant ailments or 1st world problems/luxuries.
Its like they’re thinking “I’ve shared the events to show people I care. I’ve done my bit now”. 🙄
They were all at it yesterday.....not a word on Thursday morning when it all kicked off but yesterday you couldn't move for all the shite these "influencers" were spouting. The band wagon was well and truly loaded up yesterday. 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It is so so inappropriate all of these influencers just banging on drivel as usual with everything that's going on in the world just now. I can understand not wanting to say anything about it so just say nothing then. Or at least link a charity people can donate to. This banging on about skin care with everything that's going on is bizarre behaviour. REbecca lamb is even worse.

Reactions: 6
I don't watch a lot of news but I'm fully aware of what is going on, there is literally no excuse unless you were completely off grid which instahuns are not!

Reactions: 7
Pancake Saturday in Inchmarlo, hers have collagen protein powder. Cue aff link..... 3......2.....1

🙄

Reactions: 8
This! I have a skincare page and I haven't posted on it since Wednesday! Obvs why I will never be a millionaire like, but it just seems to absolutely selfish and crude to be posting anything light-hearted or self seeking just now. Unbelievable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.