Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'content' is getting even more boring. She doesn't have much personality does she, videoing her moisturiser to music, riveting stuff. Hair before and after except its exactly the same. Even the sheep must be getting really bored of her now?

Dadsie 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuinely I think she is cognitively not all there. As in just stupid. Both in the intellectual sense and in the life experience/common sense and wherewithal sense. It is the most likely explanation for why she seems content to live such a vacuous, lazy, self-absorbed existence, without any drive to challenge herself, apply herself and develop as a person. It’s actually almost sad, especially in the dreadful role model it sets to three little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Genuinely I think she is cognitively not all there. As in just stupid. Both in the intellectual sense and in the life experience/common sense and wherewithal sense. It is the most likely explanation for why she seems content to live such a vacuous, lazy, self-absorbed existence, without any drive to challenge herself, apply herself and develop as a person. It’s actually almost sad, especially in the dreadful role model it sets to three little girls.
Completely agree. She’s literally brainless. No common sense, no reasonable level of intelligence, no charisma and no semblance of any real personality.

Reactions: 10
My daughter has just left after her Friday breakfast with me before work so we have been checking Beggy out as we do every Friday.
If i ever needed proof that she spends more time here than i do myself then todays compassionate post about Ukraine is it.
I mentioned how she doesn't give a shite about anyone or anything but herself and money in my last comment and today she shows she cares, but posts her expensive latest favourite must have skincare first...
Then posts sbout the horror of war.. Bravo Beggy
Once again showing us just how low you are prepared to go

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My daughter has just left after her Friday breakfast with me before work so we have been checking Beggy out as we do every Friday.
If i ever needed proof that she spends more time here than i do myself then todays compassionate post about Ukraine is it.
I mentioned how she doesn't give a shite about anyone or anything but herself and money in my last comment and today she shows she cares, but posts her expensive latest favourite must have skincare first...
Then posts sbout the horror of war.. Bravo Beggy
Once again showing us just how low you are prepared to go
And she probably only posted that as she’s seen on here that we had mentioned it!!

Reactions: 6
She's devoid of empathy. Only an idiot would film her skincare then post about Ukraine. What a dimwit.

Reactions: 19
💯. And also I think just dim upstairs. I don’t think she has the capacity to realise how vacuous she is.

She's devoid of empathy. Only an idiot would film her skincare then post about Ukraine. What a dimwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll engage or just ignore it. Would be interested to see her reply. From my perspective she’s bloody blessed Lee is based on the North Sea. My partner is currently on a rig of the coast of Romania and he’s not the only person from the aberdeen area on it. Be interesting to know if any of her/lees friends are currently out working in that area with what’s going on and here she is trying to flog Clinique 🙄
She hasn’t got a clue, and should really just stay out of current events she gets it wrong every single time!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
'Morning at soft play done'.... Take photo of myself in mirror.

Freak. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Morning at soft play done'.... Take photo of myself in mirror.

Freak. 🙄
Back from soft play, take a selfie and swiftly deleted any negative comments from her grid post.

Bad call Rebecca.

And that there is the real is why you don’t work! You can’t take constructive criticism. Imagine if your husband behaved that way in his work reviews.. he’d have been sent packing years ago and then what would you do?

Reactions: 18
Morning at soft play done like its an achievement 🤣 oh Rebecca. I think you need a sit down and a hot cup of tea now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It gives me the rage that she is attempting to justify her vacuous posting by pretending she is providing a positive place on the internet.
You know what, as adults we have a duty to keep up to date with current affairs and be realistic, sometimes things are awful and that needs to be felt.
Sometimes being “positive” is utterly impossible, sometimes empathy is the way to go.

Reactions: 19
It's not even a sincere story!

Her saying 'There's enough on mainstream media's' basically a 2 finger salute to anything that I'd happening in Ukraine.

And she's terrified, why? People who live/have family in Ukraine are terrified. People who sit in murder mansion drinking tea and mooching in the woods are not terrified people. 😡

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.