Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
So she chooses to post a picture of her holding a hot cup of tea with new nails to comment on what’s going on? She is fucking unbelievable.

There was a guy on the news on Monday night, he and his son were delivering hot meals to people (I can’t remember the area I’m afraid) and they’d done about 200. He broke down on camera because of the dire straits of the situation but probably out of exhaustion too. She’s too thick to realise that even if she did it for self-promotion - cos let’s be honest, she doesn’t do anything for any other reason - it would look good if she mucked in. Sitting on your arse making a terrible situation into politics is up there in your top 10 worst moments Rebecca, you shameless sow

• Sad
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Er hello Beggy, you just rocked up on a random Saturday cuddling your new puppy, THAT YOU CHOSE and your kids had no idea about and who were also distinctly underwhelmed!! Such a family affair!!! Twat.
Actually hilarious that she’s had a dog for a year or so and thinks that makes her Dr Doolittle. She is to animal welfare what Harold Shipman was to general medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Her kids Christmas piles made me sad. Most parents go without at Christmas, or at least get much less as they get older, so they can make it magical for the kids. Her kids go without so that beggy can fart about all day, walking in the woods, getting her hair and nails done and buying shite she doesn’t need. The total of all three piles is less than she spends on herself in any given month. I know we laugh, but she really does not deserve those girls 😥

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
No helping some people. 😂
If your neighbour knocked on your door and said “can you give me a fiver a month for watching me put the bins out?” not one single person would do it. But some fanny on IG who is rude, horrible about her kids, molests her dog, moans about everything, flogs a load of tat and thinks she’s something special - take my money!!

Folk are WEIRD

• Haha
  • Heart

avabella

VIP Member
What I don't get is... if it was at the level where you could be killed in minutes then why....were they not dead? Is she seriously saying that the boiler started malfunctioning JUST as the engineer started looking at it??

This will be her out to sell that house - 'I don't feel safe' 'I just keep thinking about it' 'I've got boiler PTSD' 'We're selling up'

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Is this story similar to when she rowed 4000km in 3 minutes and it turned out to be 40m?
Or the big bag of crisps she ate that were 10000 calories, which turned out to be 300?

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
If all the things we say on here it’s always slagging off the outfits that gets us into trouble 😂
Yes, it's seems to be comments about the materialistic things (clothes, house, holidays) that seem to raise the hackles of the ardent Meldrum supporter.
Not so many of them appear when it's a discussion about her children's well being, racism, charity work, cancer scares, etc.
Where were you then @Scottishmum1234 ?

• Heart
OMG - I was just about to order a 6 month subscription for my mum for Christmas as she is ECV and can’t leave the house ATM so this would have been perfect. Thank God I saw this.

I’ve already ordered flowers from B&W for 3 family w members for Xmas.There is no way I am sending anything from a company that condones any type of racism. If this ad isn’t removed and an apology given, I’m going to insist on a full refund. Why do these companies (or their agencies) not do ANY due diligence. I use B&W a lot and this has really, really put me off - even if they do do damage limitation

Reactions: 29

Loopylips

She doesn’t know what to get her children because she has zero interest in them let’s face it….

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She put the monitor in the bin as it was beeping intermittently? Perhaps it was trying to alert you to increased amounts of carbon monoxide in your home?

• Wow
Only joined to say that someone on eBay UK is using her image to sell the same dress but in a 12 and asking for a hella lot more!
F3142D1A-3291-4E0D-A881-3E05C4C3DC2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Having confirmation that I am politically poles apart from Rebecca has absolutely made my day.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
How is it possible that a pile of Christmas presents can make me feel so depressed?!

And each pile is almost identical. I have 3 children and their presents are so individual to each of their likes. They might get similar things but they are so different. Like if I got each of them a dressing gown, one would be deadpool, one baby yoda and one studio Ghibli.
Are her girls really all into the same things, given their differing ages at the least?

*edited to add I’ve just remembered that Reb can’t do that as she doesn’t like character clothing 🙄 well do you know who does like it? Kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ And they can’t wear Boden and Joules tutus forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I am in no way sticking up for her, but I do think this reply is a little ridiculous.. can we all not wear what we want?
As a grown adult I would hate to think I put on boots and another woman says they need to be thrown in a furnace just because she wouldn’t wear them.

i am sorry but sometimes I read on here and just think come on..

There are some woman will love what she’s wearing and some will hate it. That’s life, that’s normal
Surely if we all liked the same thing it would be pretty boring

i don’t like what she’s wearing, but I don’t feel the need to say it’s a boring jumper

i have lots of jumpers I’m sure you would think are boring.

and god if you think she doesn’t have the legs or body for a short skirt, you would most definitely say I don’t have the legs for a skirt
Are you trying to make it as an influencer though? Pinching every penny possible off your followers? Letting everyone know your children are an inconvenience? Bragging about sitting on your arse all day? Smug and up your own backside? That's why she invites these comments.

Reactions: 28