Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually want some Aldi socks as a joke for my eldest I missed out on getting the Lidl ones but hate that she’s put them up

Why doesn’t she do a story admitting she reads Tattle?! She’s just put up a wanky walking in the leaves boomerang someone else mentioned in the last thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A competition with Stocky and Dee - Pretty sure that should all be marked as an Ad
My thoughts exactly! But this is no longer her job remember?(🙄🙄) She’s no longer an influencer…….while happily doing unmarked ads etc. 😡 Useless witch.

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly! But this is no longer her job remember?(🙄🙄) She’s no longer an influencer…….while happily doing unmarked ads etc. 😡 Useless witch.
Pretty sure it’s also supposed to say “this competition is in no way affiliated with Instagram” or something along those lines but then again she’s never been able to do anything properly

Reactions: 7
Hahaha! Is this her trying to prove she can cook after the comments on the previous thread 😂

FML! Surely she’s still got some frozen aunt Betty’s lying about poor Lee back from the rig and subjected to that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those Yorkshire puds look hideous!....how can she get something so easy to make so wrong 🤣
James Martin's recipe is the best I've used (used to use Delias for years until I tried his recipe- game changer!)

Reactions: 1
Stocky and Dee competition. Where it's £60 just for a cheap looking collar. They are obviously blissfully unaware that's she's a racist 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she do a story admitting she reads Tattle?! She’s just put up a wanky walking in the leaves boomerang someone else mentioned in the last thread 😂😂😂
There’s a guy on here with a thread, Marcus Mitchell who stabbed himself in the stomach and blamed it on Tattle for talking about him. The IG thing is huge and it won’t reach everyone but I’d be interested to see which of them are going to comment on it. Not many I think, a lot of them don’t want anyone else reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A chin wag was basically just her moaning she doesn’t know what to get her kids for Christmas.
Surely her kids must have interests?
She said she got them some book box sets and poppy some knock off kinetic sand from Costco.
Surely her kids love things like nail polish, make up, hair stuff, horses, clothes? No idea what girls that age like to be honest but surely they have some hobbies?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t know what to get her children because she has zero interest in them let’s face it….

Reactions: 29
A chin wag was basically just her moaning she doesn’t know what to get her kids for Christmas.
She said she got them some book box sets and poppy some knock off kinetic sand from Costco.
Surely her kids love things like nail polish, make up, hair stuff, horses, clothes? No idea what girls that age like to be honest but surely they have some hobbies?
do kids not do letters to Santa anymore? And you’re right they MUST have hobbies of some sort or is it just too much effort to think of gifts for her own children?

Reactions: 13
Doesn’t know what to get them - Give them to bloody Smyths or Argos catalogues and let them circle away then 😑

Reactions: 18
Maybe Lee likes going to the supermarket but otherwise surely the stay at home mother with duck all else to do would do boring stuff like that while he’s away so they can do fun stuff when he’s back?!

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t know what to get them as nothings been gifted and she’s got to think for herself-imagine if she was still getting ads she would be saying everything is sooo dreamy and the girls are desperate for this and that ALL lies

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.