Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobs

Chatty Member
So she’s sat on her arse in her warm home with a hot tea moaning about assistance for those still cut off by the storm?! Fuck off Beggy, you could be out there helping deliver meals or water or welfare checks like many other locals who are currently working around the clock to ensure their communities have all the assistance they can. People have been working tirelessly since Friday night, giving up their own time for free to make sure no one goes without in this challenging time and you’re sat a mere stones throw from a community of elderly residents who have been with limited power for 5 DAYS and can’t take yourself out there with a flask or blankets to offer to help check if they’re all right?!
Unbelievable🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I’m not surprised that that that dozy stupid bitch doesn’t realise what a selfish wanker she is as she moans that there’s ‘no help from the military’ for those still facing problems from Storm Arwen whilst sitting on her flat pancake arse *drinking tea* and doing absolutely nothing to help anyone. Even though she has no job and her man slave is home caring for her kids. #loser #selfishcow

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
It makes me laugh how she always says "selling fast" to try and make people rush to buy it, like she has a direct dial to the warehouse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Also thought you would all find this hilarious
This mornings posts. Walking the dog with poppy and then banging on about how but me a coffee has cancelled the direct debit through pay pal 😂 I’ve obviously cancelled mine so maybe that’s what everyone has done and she thinks but me a coffee has stopped it?
The desperate begging for people to give her money is a new low. Has she no self respect at all?

• Haha
  • Heart

Abongo

VIP Member
Just tested positive for covid…a week before Xmas 😞 but not to worry, I have that belter of a sick day routine video to keep me going. I truly feel organized through covid now. Thanks Bec. You’re da bessttt!

• Sad
  • Heart

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
So contacting the brands does work ….do I feel guilty do I fuck … she needs to go in the bin and parent along with the other wet wipe This Mama Life who is about as maternal as Rose West

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This morning her and Lee had a “cuppa” with her mum and friend. They are basically oaps now
If my husband had been away for two weeks and my kids were all at school we would be going back to bed not to the gym
Her & lee met up with her mother and one of her mother’s friends for a cup of tea……

Oh my god

Meeting up with your mum and her OAP friend….

Tell me you have no friends, no social life and no sex life without telling me….

If my husband worked away and we had a day to ourselves with no kids etc we would be spending the day together, alone, in bed. Catching up on lost time. Re-connecting. Enjoying eachother. Having a normal healthy relationship. What we absolutely would NOT be doing is going to my mothers for tea with her and old Doris from down the road….! What kind of life are they living?!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

OliviaPope

I don’t doubt they had a leak but 10,000 ppm!! I highly doubt any hand held carbon monoxide detector that a boiler engineer would carry would even be able detect a reading of 10,000ppm when hand held detectors only go up to 1000ppm, who did she get in NASA?? They guy would be dead before he took it out of his bag.

£600k house, walking around in her £250 wellies and can’t afford £20 carbon monoxide detector! Typical!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
“They say I wear fake tan but I don’t”

Will always be my favourite

After being called out publicly in the press for racism she went with the fake tan angle 🤣

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Finally, an “influencer” who makes me feel good about my life, purely because hers is more boring than mine 😂😂😂😂. Its like watching a walking, talking coma.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why does she bother with over the top expensive decorating? It’s not relatable to anyone who followers her and her taste is appalling!

Farrow & Ball paint in the living room that she’s openly admitted she doesn’t like and wants to paint white

Steel beam in the kitchen - worlds worst kitchen design

And now fish wallpaper??

If she genuinely has the money (separate debate) then she should have hired an experienced architect and interior designer when they moved it to design it all for her.

The house doesn’t flow it’s badly designed and not utilised properly at all! Personally I’d have saved on the beam and knocked through most of the downstairs and redesigned the whole floor 🤷🏼‍♀️

And one more thing.. buy some FUCKING curtains!
If that roll of wallpaper was £10 from The Range she wouldn’t have looked twice at it or mentioned it. It’s the same carry on that she has with EVERYTHING; the peloton, the welly boots, the house, the Range Rover - she likes boasting about things that are known to be expensive because she’s desperate to give the impression that she’s got money to spend. She deliberately wants people to look up the prices so that she can revel in the fact that on face value she looks like she’s got money. It’s just juvenile showing off - like a child boasting about an expensive toy the got for Christmas. It’s just pathetic. Her self esteem is so low and she’s got nothing else going for her that in order to make herself feel worthy she has to try to big herself up by boasting about an overpriced roll of bogging wallpaper. She’s an absolute weapon.

Scotblock

VIP Member
The tights 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Excuse me!!!! I will have you know those tights were the height of fashion in 1983 paired with a lovely crushed velvet dress. I attended many a primary school party with tights like those 😂😂

I know a group of types quite similar to Beggy who call themselves The Gin Mummies 🤢
It’s like the “PTA mummies” at my daughters school. They are all stuffy, judgy, vacuous bored housewives. They married right out of Uni and their degrees aren’t worth the paper they are on because they have absolutely NO work history. But ask them to organise a tombola at the school fair and they are on it 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Awwh she's been out 'dancing'....well we all remember the kitchen dancing. Very rhythmic is our Begster. 🎶😂
Cue next post of 'so so many of you were asking about my dress, shoes, knickers, hairspray... I've linked them below as I'm so good to you that way.. Oh and for the bits that are now sold out, here's links to something vaguely similar and more expensive but affiliated for a sneaky income to amazon, John Lewis blah blah blah. That'll mean I can continue to sit on my flat arse and feed off your Christmas shopping for 30 days on my aff link income laughing at the sheep all the time. I really am a clever girl, aren't I Lee, aren't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 31