Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Who can possibly find her life relatable?

I’ve been very busy run up to Christmas so haven’t been on social media as much but I’ve noticed when I post her friends only stories on here she doesn’t post as much afterwards
She posted the kids running through the town and garden centre yesterday but I don’t want to post her kids publicly on here
Did she SERIOUSLY wear that fucking ridiculous Peleton tshirt to the gym?!!!!! Christ all mighty - she’s beyond embarrassing!!!!!

She doesn’t look like she’s just done an hour in the gym…… she’s not broken a sweat by the look of her…..!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Pinklady567

VIP Member
My husband just point blank would not come if I said I was going for a cuppa with my mum and her mate. He would tell me to piss off

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I am in no way sticking up for her, but I do think this reply is a little ridiculous.. can we all not wear what we want?
As a grown adult I would hate to think I put on boots and another woman says they need to be thrown in a furnace just because she wouldn’t wear them.

i am sorry but sometimes I read on here and just think come on..

There are some woman will love what she’s wearing and some will hate it. That’s life, that’s normal
Surely if we all liked the same thing it would be pretty boring

i don’t like what she’s wearing, but I don’t feel the need to say it’s a boring jumper

i have lots of jumpers I’m sure you would think are boring.

and god if you think she doesn’t have the legs or body for a short skirt, you would most definitely say I don’t have the legs for a skirt
If someone puts every cough, fart, headband, Primark purchase (“but I’ve aff linked a more expensive one - please buy them so I can get money”), you have got to take the rough with the smooth. And we’re keeping it here, nobody is contacting her to tell her those tights are horrific. If you’re offended on her behalf then maybe this isn’t the place for you 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed you’re new - you’re not meant to try and moderate the content. If someone is overstepping the mark, you’re encouraged to report rather than try and change what people say. I really don’t think anyone has overstepped the mark though.

• Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Could she look anymore like a middle aged Tory in that outfit?

Also see that she didn't get Poppy the sellotape roll she requested. It might seem like a small and silly gift to Begs but it's not to Poppy and would be an easy request to fulfill.
My brother asked for balls of string one Christmas he would of been 8/9 and he got them from Santa! He was so happy….he used to tie the string round his teddy bears and hang them over the stairs!
A strange request but that’s something he wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
AO are delivering a new cooker to me tomorrow..if there is no teddy included there will be merry hell 😂
Reporting back that no teddy was offered and when I asked the delivery guy about said teddy he looked at me as if I had two heads (one of which looked like the mysterious AO teddy). 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

rather not stop

Chatty Member
No Disney on Ice for Beggy and the guuuuurlies? Gone are the heady days of freebie tickets and VIP rides on the Magic Carpet!! Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Political rant? Steady Princess. 😂 If you want to be 'political' maybe be angry that your beloved Boris was living it up with his 40/60 buddies at a 'gathering' whilst the rest of us were towing the line. Oh yeah, you couldn't be arsed with the restrictions either could you? 😡

She really is a dull dweeb. I agree about the sameness of the presents, but I think that's because it's requires even less effort from Beggy. She cannot be arsed. Simples. I'm not going to criticise the lack of gifts. I feel that's an incredible sensitive and personal issue around affordability and morals other than say if she's got money for a diamond ring, a range rover (cough) and peleton then she's not short of money. However, that said why does she go about with hair looking like a vintage Girls world thrown in the back of the wardrobe? She's skint, lazy and greedy. End of.

• Heart
  • Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Hope the views nice up there from MM Beggy enjoy your hot cuppa while it lasts!

I have friends and family currently living in hotels as they’ve had no power or water since Friday. They’re fortunate enough to be able to afford that there’s many who can’t!

She’s so tone deaf!

Tattle: Hasn’t mentioned the impact of the storm
Beggy: Look at my hot cup of tea!

Fuck Off!

Even when she had no power she was at her mates posting about getting a takeaway and drinking prosecco. She’s got no idea about anything outside of her pink Inchmarlo bubble

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Abongo

VIP Member
Funny how a few pages back someone mentioned her ignorance towards the people affected by the storm now surprise surprise it’s on her story. She might as well just put a aff link to tattle on her stories.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Yes I use the method one! From the looks of hers she would need to scrub off a few layers of dust & grit before she even got to the hearth 😬
I hate cleaning. I would rather gouge my own eye out with a spoon than clean. But at the same time, I have a bit of pride in myself so if I was showing off my fireplace (not a euphemism) to even my wee group of Insta followers I’d be sure it was clean, much less 100,000+ followers.

She thinks she’s so edgy but she’s really, painfully un-edgy

Last edited:
  • Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Am i missing something about the tickets? What the problem with her being gifted them and taking the girls?
Aside from the fact she never does anything with the kids other than walk in the woods unless someone else has paid for it?
She’s hardly the poster child for family fun.

Zero issues with APA gifting tickets to those who appreciate and deserve it but racist Rebecca can damn well afford to pay for her own. Plus I’m willing to bet that she didn’t take them all.. she’s openly vocal about not taking Poppy anywhere as she’s so feral so I highly doubt she took her to the panto even if it was free.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Its the lack of thought that gets me. I LOVE buying stuff for my kids! 2 of them are adults with their own kids and they all get stockings and so do my son in laws! They love it. This year I found Disney Face masks in Boots- obvs theyre aimed at young kids but i got my 2 their fave Disney character (from their childhood) face masks!
When they were little I’d think of things they’d really like and buy the silly things like tape or glittery hair ties that they’d put on their list. Just to see their faces light up made me day!

For Beggy its like buying for the kids is a chore that has to be ticked off her non existent to do list as fast as possible so she can get home to sit on her arse with a hot cup of tea and snog the dog.

For someone who has 3 kids shes not got a maternal bone in her body.

• Heart
  • Haha

Twinks10

Do you think the brioche is left out for P in the vestibule beside the salopettes?
Probably because that implies she’s a wealthy, posh neglectful mother instead of a scrounging, unemployed, piece of shit mother. Oh wait.... 🤔

• Haha

G&TGal II

There will be major strops in Meldrum's Murder Mansion tonight as SSE estimating power being restored around 6pm tomorrow evening !.
As soon as we hit a red warning yesterday we had candles looked out, phones charged, good old fashioned plug in phone for land line in place and made sure we had enough gas for picnic barbecue and the small camping stove. Head torches for everyone including my mum in her 90's - who was a lot better prepared than Rebecca !
We had property damage overnight but nothing that cannot be fixed and falling tree branches damaged my sons car but he is pragmatic and the insurance are covering it - no one was hurt.
Quit moaning Rebecca and put your kids first - make it an adventure with head torches, salopettes & blankets to keep them warm and camp all together in the room with the fire.

Asking for help from England - the same country you want liberation from??!!!?? You can't have it both ways Beggy!!! You Bloody Tramp

Reactions: 24

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I see she’s doubled down on ‘Nic!’

Maybe for Christmas Santa could bring her an idiot’s guide to how her country is run, with some basics like the Scottish govt is for Scotland, but only DEVOLVED stuff. The U.K. govt is for the WHOLE of the U.K., including Scotland for RESERVED stuff. And there is NO govt of England.

Reactions: 24