Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - I was just about to order a 6 month subscription for my mum for Christmas as she is ECV and can’t leave the house ATM so this would have been perfect. Thank God I saw this.

I’ve already ordered flowers from B&W for 3 family w members for Xmas.There is no way I am sending anything from a company that condones any type of racism. If this ad isn’t removed and an apology given, I’m going to insist on a full refund. Why do these companies (or their agencies) not do ANY due diligence. I use B&W a lot and this has really, really put me off - even if they do do damage limitation
I am also disappointed :(. I’ve used Freddys flowers in the past and they’re wonderful so maybe try them for your mum?
I just can’t understand how she still gets ads? Why would any reputable company want her ‘PR’

Reactions: 10
I am also disappointed :(. I’ve used Freddys flowers in the past and they’re wonderful so maybe try them for your mum?
I just can’t understand how she still gets ads? Why would any reputable company want her ‘PR’
Thanks for the tip. I’ve looked there and looks like I could get quite a good discount so I will order there instead

Next issue will be getting the money back for the other orders. This is so disappointing- I’ve spent a bloody fortune there over the last 6 years or so and used them for work. Need to tell husband not to order from their either again.

Let’s hope Meldrum makes lots of orders to make up for lost business. Oh no. That won’t ever happen 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Flogging the tin foil dress already 🤣 should have kept the tags on it and just returned it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Only joined to say that someone on eBay UK is using her image to sell the same dress but in a 12 and asking for a hella lot more!
F3142D1A-3291-4E0D-A881-3E05C4C3DC2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
That dress has got to be the most unflattering outfit I've ever seen her wear - sorry if that's been said before !

Reactions: 6
Also emailed Bloom and Wild. They should do their research better but need to be aware of why this influencer isn't someone most brands want to be associated with.

Reactions: 13
OMG - I was just about to order a 6 month subscription for my mum for Christmas as she is ECV and can’t leave the house ATM so this would have been perfect. Thank God I saw this.

I’ve already ordered flowers from B&W for 3 family w members for Xmas.There is no way I am sending anything from a company that condones any type of racism. If this ad isn’t removed and an apology given, I’m going to insist on a full refund. Why do these companies (or their agencies) not do ANY due diligence. I use B&W a lot and this has really, really put me off - even if they do do damage limitation
Arena flowers do a subscription service....can thoroughly recommend. I got a subscription for my birthday last year and have loved getting the flowers ( which last much better than supermarket flowers and are more ethical)
not affiliated! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Response from Bloom and Wild straight away. They will look into it but advise this was a one off job through a partner agency they no longer work with.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.