Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She invites comments about her appearance and dress sense because she looks stupid. And @Scottishmum1234 this is tattle; I can post whatever I want, if I want to say her jumper is tit and her boots are daft I can!

I was guna say…. Sounds awfully like our old pal Sarah Raven.
Hiding in plain sight now with that username if so!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am in no way sticking up for her, but I do think this reply is a little ridiculous.. can we all not wear what we want?
As a grown adult I would hate to think I put on boots and another woman says they need to be thrown in a furnace just because she wouldn’t wear them.

i am sorry but sometimes I read on here and just think come on..

There are some woman will love what she’s wearing and some will hate it. That’s life, that’s normal
Surely if we all liked the same thing it would be pretty boring

i don’t like what she’s wearing, but I don’t feel the need to say it’s a boring jumper

i have lots of jumpers I’m sure you would think are boring.

and god if you think she doesn’t have the legs or body for a short skirt, you would most definitely say I don’t have the legs for a skirt
If someone puts every cough, fart, headband, Primark purchase (“but I’ve aff linked a more expensive one - please buy them so I can get money”), you have got to take the rough with the smooth. And we’re keeping it here, nobody is contacting her to tell her those tights are horrific. If you’re offended on her behalf then maybe this isn’t the place for you 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed you’re new - you’re not meant to try and moderate the content. If someone is overstepping the mark, you’re encouraged to report rather than try and change what people say. I really don’t think anyone has overstepped the mark though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alright for some I guess
Ha been out 2 times and wiped out? Wasn't she home before 8pm. How old is she?? Would not guess early 30s.

Ooo a trip to the garden centre sounds so thrilling for kids 🙄🙄 she should take them on the run.
It's exercise and there will be other kids there to have fun with.

Reactions: 17
Ha been out 2 times and wiped out? Wasn't she home before 8pm. How old is she?? Would not guess early 30s.

Ooo a trip to the garden centre sounds so thrilling for kids 🙄🙄 she should take them on the run.
It's exercise and there will be other kids there to have fun with.
Yep, looked like one dinner / one lunch out. Seriously, many would kill for one child free event out and here she is saying how knckaered she is. Old before her time is an understatement

I can’t believe she didn’t do the run for the kids. It would have been half an hour of her day from start to finish! If I asked my kids on a slightly chilly day if they wanted to do it, I’m sure they would say no but I’m all for building a bit of resilience and just getting them to do it. They would enjoy it once it was done.

Reactions: 16
If one night out and one lunch out wipes her out, i would actually be quite concerned and seeking medical advice! That doesnt sound normal for someone in their early thirties!

Reactions: 11
If one night out and one lunch out wipes her out, i would actually be quite concerned and seeking medical advice! That doesnt sound normal for someone in their early thirties!
Wonder if she's still anaemic?....remember that palaver with sparkle etc and asking for advice ....wouldn't be surprised if she still was considering her awful diet

Reactions: 4
Let’s face it, as if a kid would choose a boring af garden centre for a cuppa tea over a fun run.

Reactions: 10
If all the things we say on here it’s always slagging off the outfits that gets us into trouble 😂
And you would need to be a newbie to attempt to take on Betty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If all the things we say on here it’s always slagging off the outfits that gets us into trouble 😂
Yes, it's seems to be comments about the materialistic things (clothes, house, holidays) that seem to raise the hackles of the ardent Meldrum supporter.
Not so many of them appear when it's a discussion about her children's well being, racism, charity work, cancer scares, etc.
Where were you then @Scottishmum1234 ?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My dentist has that fish wallpaper in his toilet. It’s expensive and bleeping awful. It is also a nightmare to hang. Hope you don’t mind me bitching about her tit boots AND wallpaper @Scottishmum1234 🙄 Oh, and tell her to stop wasting money on Olaplex her hair is tit as well. Hope your narrow footbed is improving. Kind regards a tattler that thinks your daughter is a stuck up c u next Tuesday 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off like hell your putting £86 a roll wall paper in your downstairs bog 🤣

Buy Me a coffee paying well this month then
Wow - Panelling….. how original.
If this idiot had a single solitary spark of imagination or original thought it would die of loneliness.

Oh @Scottishmum1234 you can tell your daughter that her £86 per roll wallpaper is tacky as duck. Much like her tights, fake leather skirt and hideous boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she bother with over the top expensive decorating? It’s not relatable to anyone who followers her and her taste is appalling!

Farrow & Ball paint in the living room that she’s openly admitted she doesn’t like and wants to paint white

Steel beam in the kitchen - worlds worst kitchen design

And now fish wallpaper??

If she genuinely has the money (separate debate) then she should have hired an experienced architect and interior designer when they moved it to design it all for her.

The house doesn’t flow it’s badly designed and not utilised properly at all! Personally I’d have saved on the beam and knocked through most of the downstairs and redesigned the whole floor 🤷🏼‍♀️

And one more thing.. buy some bleeping curtains!

Reactions: 12
You lot are savage… at least she’s got a lovely homely home with extensive exclusive woods in right next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she bother with over the top expensive decorating? It’s not relatable to anyone who followers her and her taste is appalling!

Farrow & Ball paint in the living room that she’s openly admitted she doesn’t like and wants to paint white

Steel beam in the kitchen - worlds worst kitchen design

And now fish wallpaper??

If she genuinely has the money (separate debate) then she should have hired an experienced architect and interior designer when they moved it to design it all for her.

The house doesn’t flow it’s badly designed and not utilised properly at all! Personally I’d have saved on the beam and knocked through most of the downstairs and redesigned the whole floor 🤷🏼‍♀️

And one more thing.. buy some bleeping curtains!
If that roll of wallpaper was £10 from The Range she wouldn’t have looked twice at it or mentioned it. It’s the same carry on that she has with EVERYTHING; the peloton, the welly boots, the house, the Range Rover - she likes boasting about things that are known to be expensive because she’s desperate to give the impression that she’s got money to spend. She deliberately wants people to look up the prices so that she can revel in the fact that on face value she looks like she’s got money. It’s just juvenile showing off - like a child boasting about an expensive toy the got for Christmas. It’s just pathetic. Her self esteem is so low and she’s got nothing else going for her that in order to make herself feel worthy she has to try to big herself up by boasting about an overpriced roll of bogging wallpaper. She’s an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 32
Looks like I’ve missed an amusing afternoon! Was putting the tree up with the kids though and actually enjoying their company Beggy. That wallpaper is vile, like something your great aunt would have that’s not been updated since before you were born. Shame Dulux or DCO aren’t sponsoring her on this one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sea theme in a toilet, groundbreaking.

Why not do something original for once 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.