Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
🚩 He nearly died (in a helicopter) 🚁

🚩 I nearly died (Lee rushed home in a helicopter) 🚁

🚩 We nearly died (just before wee Lee goes off again in a helicopter) 🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 28

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
She spends more on herself in a day than she does on her kids at Christmas (I’m not saying you need to spend a fortune…I’m saying she literally buys any old tat…no thought into nice gifts at all )

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Ok so I’m all for letting kids wear what they want but omg that rainbow coat for a 10yo girl hmmmmmm sorry to offended anyone but any 10yo I know wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She’s such a mess I can’t even cope with it!!!! From her birds nest hair, to her huge bloated moon face with her planet of the apes mouth, her massive swollen neck, her odd body and bandy legs that look like she has rickets to her huge clown feet with finger toes….. she’s a STATE!
you know Betty sometimes I wish you wouldn’t hold back so much and tell people how you really feel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
That post about ‘Nicola’ has seriously pissed me off.
When we had the beast from the east, our village was cut off and there’s a large number of older people who were really in need.
All across our region (as with many others) there were appeals on fb from people with 4x4s offering to transport people to work, or to pick up prescriptions etc. Some even walked through snow drifts to get to families in an even smaller village which didn’t have a shop, just to provide the essentials.
During covid we had a whatsapp where people routinely collected things for neighbours who were shielding.
Someone without a job, with a large car, has a hard bloody neck moaning about the response if they aren’t prepared to help others themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Pretending to be asleep like you know all adults do..
Smug smile and horrible hair her signature post a days work as a typical mam would destroy this spoilt princess wonder if the au pair gets a night off?
Exactly
What kind of utter basket case sits in the car, gets the phone out, opens up the camera, leans back & closes their eyes and then takes multiple photos of themselves, then goes into the photo reel, chooses 4 photos to turn into an Instagram post and then adds the caption on it about being tired….. she’s an absolute weirdo. If I witnessed anyone doing that I would laugh at them and then ask them what the hell they were playing at?! She’s just such an idiot.

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Ah the memories of the life and times of a greedy grabby princess, the most ignorant cocunt in Deeside. Pride of Narrow footbed mother and master of the checkpea salad.
The one who once rode high with the mummy vloggers, before showing her true self and falling faster than her knickers when she met the dim wit Lee.

• Haha

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Spends a stupid amount on god awful wellies for herself (amongst other shite) but on the beg for her kids Christmas presents. Says it all really.

• Sad

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Won’t be an actual ad. She’s blatantly just seen the information in store yesterday and is now regurgitating it with an affiliate link
Didn’t she do something similar with Jo Malone last year or the year before. Made out she had been invited to an exclusive PR night and it was just the evening all customers on the mailing list get an invite too?

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So the boiler was positively wrecked yesterday on the verge of killing them all and waiting on a part to be flown in from Italy.

then suddenly it’s fixed by the evening. Absolute bullshit Beggy. Did it charter its own plane??

and you don’t have that much of ‘the fear’ if you’ve just left the guuuurls straight after it happened

Asking for help from England - the same country you want liberation from??!!!?? You can't have it both ways Beggy!!! You Bloody Tramp
She doesn’t, she’s a tory, this is her point making out as though it’s the SNP’s fault the weather happened and that only England supreme can fix it.

ETA- because she is that thick & politically unaware. Unless it’s for her own benefit , tax dodging & free childcare

Last edited:
  • Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
I do remember thinking how pretty and stylish she used to look. Always thought she has such a pretty face. My god she’s aged! Massively! They do say your inner thoughts start showing on your face don’t they? My view of Lee has never changed. Poor sod he couldn’t be any less sexually attractive if he tried 🤢

Good job she posted that how to be ill video though as that will really help me next time I’m ill.As I didn’t know how to be ill or how to open a window, take medicine and go for a piss and pull my pants up.

• Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
Not to mention the fact that energy policy, regulation, networks and the military are U.K. Nothing at all to do with ‘Nicola.’

Stuff that’s reserved to the U.K. is the responsibility of the U.K., the Scottish government doesn’t get to tell them what to do!

How is it possible for somebody so uninformed, with a public platform, be so unaware of their own limits?
Also, If she’d bothered to follow any of the local news about the storm recovery she’d know that there are teams up from all over to assist with trying to reconnect the power. Workers have come from Wales, NI and England as well as other parts of Scotland. But no, she’ll just sit in front of her clarty hearth, clutching at her cuppa and bump her gums about the politics of it all. Go educate yourself before posting your own whines on Instagram you fud.

• Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Not to mention the fact that energy policy, regulation, networks and the military are U.K. Nothing at all to do with ‘Nicola.’

Stuff that’s reserved to the U.K. is the responsibility of the U.K., the Scottish government doesn’t get to tell them what to do!

How is it possible for somebody so uninformed, with a public platform, be so unaware of their own limits?

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I am in no way sticking up for her, but I do think this reply is a little ridiculous.. can we all not wear what we want?
As a grown adult I would hate to think I put on boots and another woman says they need to be thrown in a furnace just because she wouldn’t wear them.

i am sorry but sometimes I read on here and just think come on..

There are some woman will love what she’s wearing and some will hate it. That’s life, that’s normal
Surely if we all liked the same thing it would be pretty boring

i don’t like what she’s wearing, but I don’t feel the need to say it’s a boring jumper

i have lots of jumpers I’m sure you would think are boring.

and god if you think she doesn’t have the legs or body for a short skirt, you would most definitely say I don’t have the legs for a skirt
Do you have a narrow footbed and call a “night out” getting home by 4pm?

• Haha
  • Heart