Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably no power or a fallen tree in their garden or dreamy wood ,which I'm sure has taken a battering

Reactions: 6
I call BS. Surely they would have a carbon monoxide alarm?
No mention of the prince either, usually animals suffer first as they’re smaller.
I think she’s on the beg for a #gifted boiler.

Reactions: 18
No mention of the prince either, usually animals suffer first as they’re smaller.
It’s strange she’s saying 6000 kills you in 10mins yet hers is 10,0000 which clearly mean they wouldn’t survive or be seriously unwell. It’s sounds like she’s exaggerating

Reactions: 18
It’s strange she’s saying 6000 kills you in 10mins yet hers is 10,0000 which clearly mean they wouldn’t survive or be seriously unwell. It’s sounds like she’s exaggerating
Meldrum exaggerate? Come on 😀

I know that the likes of BG give out Carbon monoxide detectors when they do your service but I guess they have an oil heating system and a local company service them. It did think that ‘most’ people nowadays would be aware of the risk / have a monitor though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this story similar to when she rowed 4000km in 3 minutes and it turned out to be 40m?
Or the big bag of crisps she ate that were 10000 calories, which turned out to be 300?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s talking complete and absolute nonsense as per usual.
here are the actual danger levels of carbon monoxide emissions leaking from a household boiler and what effect it would have.
her boiler has not been leaking at 10,000 ppm - because clearly if it had been - even for 5 minutes - they would all be dead.
E6F6F06B-77BD-4280-92A4-E4C0B478541E.jpeg

does she seriously think that she can get away with coming out with these absurd lies and that no one will call her out on it?!

Also - Rebecca, get a carbon monoxide detector you dumb witch.

Reactions: 24
And that is why the Scottish government have the new laws coming into force that mean you MUST have a carbon monoxide detector.
Along with other safety measures which will save lives. But you can’t moan about Nicola sturgeon doing that so there will be no mention of it from the meldrums.

Reactions: 15
Sorry why doesn’t she have a monitor? The law changed making them along with integrated fire alarms a legal requirement. I know you have till February 2022 to fit them but still.. and didn’t the previous owners have children surely they would have had one fitted?

Nah.. somethings not right with this.

Boiler probably tripped and she has no heating but she needs to one up everyone in the area with no power or heating so leaking boiler it is

Reactions: 16
I am relIeved that if they have been exposed to CM that it was duscovered and no harm came to them why didn't they have an alarm though? Ridiculous even if they didn't have the sense to know this surely parents would?
I do believe she is definitely exaggerating or they wouldnt be here to tell the story she says herself that they had symptoms.
Very telling that they have had to camp out at Lee's mother's home when her parents are on the doorstep...
Do you think this catastrophe will mean Lee won't return offshore? Dont be surprised if this is the outcome...

And also.. if this was true surely you’d have gone to hospital to have everyone checked out and the vet for the dog not posting on Instagram updating your close friends.

And no mention of Lee?

Is he okay?

He’s due to go offshore tomorrow isn’t he and be away for Christmas? No fictitious fainting spell this year for Begs let’s have a CO2 leak instead

Edit: and he works offshore surely he’s aware of the dangers of not having a monitor fitted?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
He’s due to go offshore tomorrow isn’t he and be away for Christmas? No fictitious fainting spell this year for Begs let’s have a CO2 leak instead
This. Wouldn't be shocked if this was made up to keep Lee home for Christmas.

To not have a carbon monoxide detector in the home is a disgrace, if the story is true.

Reactions: 17
OK I'm sincerely glad they are OK. However, wouldn't you use this opportunity to educate and update others of the danger? Or are the lives of only those willing to pay £6.99 a month worth saving?

Maybe this has been happening for years and fully explains why she's a lazy mare? From now on in, we'll see a fully energetic and enthusiastic Beggy?

Goes to show, how much their life is fur coat, no drawers. Expensive wellies, new diamonds and double sinks won't save your lives but investment in basic safety and prevention will.

This is another 'he nearly died' moment all over again.

And yes, the mutt is mentioned but not Lee. Shows how much he figures in her priorities.

Also why go to Lee’s mothers? Why not go over to granny cannons? They can get a new boiler put in - presumably they have boiler cover? Just a new one put in this week - job done.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she is only putting this for the paid viewers - this is something so important that could educate many of her followers
But again why do they not have a CM alarm?

Something seems fishy with the whole thing and it is more than likely to keep Lee on shore for christmas, next thing he will have been in hospital to get checked out

Reactions: 11
I just cannot imagine why they wouldn't have detectors, they're just as important as smoke alarms.

Reactions: 7
What is the link to the site where us blocked tattlers can see her stories? Total exaggeration of the Carbon Monoxide - it kills SOOOO quickly - just like the time Lee nearly died in a helicopter - it was turbulance, and the whole going to hospital crap - all for attention!!

Reactions: 8
Omg just watched her talking about it on her public stories - wow she is beaming! She lives for a little bit of drama like this in her life, she must have such a mundane life 🙊

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.