Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I cynical to think that these were just uploaded to sell? Rather than her actually going anywhere? Given the outfits she’s chosen, not sure there will be too many sales though!

Reactions: 16
The tights 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Excuse me!!!! I will have you know those tights were the height of fashion in 1983 paired with a lovely crushed velvet dress. I attended many a primary school party with tights like those 😂😂

I know a group of types quite similar to Beggy who call themselves The Gin Mummies 🤢
It’s like the “PTA mummies” at my daughters school. They are all stuffy, judgy, vacuous bored housewives. They married right out of Uni and their degrees aren’t worth the paper they are on because they have absolutely NO work history. But ask them to organise a tombola at the school fair and they are on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you think Lee gets to go on a “Dads Lads” Christmas night out?!
Can’t imagine Beggy being very happy if he stayed out past 9pm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Lee gets to go on a “Dads Lads” Christmas night out?!
Can’t imagine Beggy being very happy if he stayed out past 9pm!!
Oh don’t, Poppy would have another respiratory emergency and we’d be subjected to the silky negligee again 😳

Reactions: 9
The fact she's affiliate linked an online pair even though she got hers from primark 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's so thoughtful isn't she? No one wants to go into Primark just for a pair of tights in the Christmas chaos so here's a link that keeps me earning. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why do grown women wear hair bands? Serious question ?!
They instantly make be feel like I’m trying to be a child again.
Beggy is an overgrown, petulant child so no wonder she chose a headband.
And edgy librarian, I laughed so hard 🤣🤣 Give it up Beggy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now she's not even doing talking stories for 6 quid a month, just writing her message from her bed? The woman has no clue on tiredness, ill health or struggle. There are thousands of accounts where people struggle through pain and lime limiting illness and she posts tit like this? Does Lee peel her grapes too?

Reactions: 15
Why do grown women wear hair bands? Serious question ?!
They instantly make be feel like I’m trying to be a child again.
Karen Cannon strikes me as the kind of old women who still wears headbands…. So it’s no surprise Rebecca thinks they look good. It’s all part of their tragic rah rah rah Boden & Joules wearing peri-menopausal uniform.

Is Pat back yet
Think he’s at home? He would have got back last week. He should be home until the 15th if he’s doing a 2 off/3 on rotation

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.