Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influencersaredicks

Actually, I see a lot of myself in Rebecca, she reminds me of me maybe 30 years ago.
My husband had a very good job which enabled me to stay at home with our children. (I was employed as the company secretary in his business but basically I got paid for doing nothing except to sign a few forms a couple of times a year.).
I did all the things - shopping, spas, horse riding. skiing, several holidays a year (I was all about me time) - but I really didn't spend much quality time with the kids.
Like, I was there physically but as they grew older I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. They came and they went and as long as they looked presentable and didn't embarrass us, I was happy.

Fast forward several years, my youngest child couldn't get far enough away from us. She has travelled the world but we don't get to see her as often as we would like. Her choice.
My oldest child (although educated) has never been able to hold down a job for any length of time. She has a difficult relationship with her own children and her own marriage (which we did not condone initially) seems to be rocky.

Sometimes I wonder if I am to blame for the way my oldest child has turned out but I shrug off the guilt . I'm far too self absorbed to provide any useful help at this stage. Anyway, she is an adult and responsible for her own actions.

Anyway, I must go. I'm off for a walk in the exclusive woods behind my house (while they are still there).
Geese I hope this is a joke. Otherwise what a twat

Reactions: 1

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Awwh this could have been Begster if she'd not been a cockwomble. Can just see them all looking like the blooming Von Trapps of Next. 😂
What's the saying? Be kind to everyone on the way up as you'll meet the same people on the way down? 😋
Who
Awwh this could have been Begster if she'd not been a cockwomble. Can just see them all looking like the blooming Von Trapps of Next. 😂
What's the saying? Be kind to everyone on the way up as you'll meet the same people on the way down? 😋
Who is that..?

Reactions: 1

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I have seen this on another account by another Influencer, they posted a story , £100 gift card code/barcode for people to use at Starbucks it's free for anyone one to use just get the barista to scan the code not sure if this happened here but possible
I’m being really thick, I have no idea what this means

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
When does the unit reopen?
Has she mentioned returning
Maybe shes hoping rami give her free put for yet another person makeover.
If she walks as much as she says she does and eats low can she should be able lose weight.
2 stone in a month not achievable.
Same old crap with her. Does she not relapse lay off hot choc and smoothies would be 1st thing I would do.
She has some serious issues.
Not open until the 26th April

Admiralbow

Does anyone know where the black dungarees thing is from I am a fan but I refuse to swipe up on beggy. (Also I hate being influenced by her I feel like a fool hahaha)
I’m fuming, I put these in my basket earlier ready to buy tomorrow as it’s pay day and now they’ve all sold out 😭