Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm super shocked at the awake child asking for food. That girl needs porridge before bed and a LOT of it if she wakes every night at 11pm for food. Is this a thing? Is it normal/common? Its not a thing in my home or my mates so I might just be a bit "unaware" of this being a struggle for parents. Mrs M never mentioned it before she just said P has sleep issues.
It’s common sense . That or leave a snack by her bed. If she’s really hungry she will eat it if not there’s something else to get to the bottom of.

Reactions: 2

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s very obviously bought those 400 followers. Can anyone check back to the same date on previous months??

Popper

VIP Member
Also if you look through her highlights 26 weeks ago her Revlon hot brush was the best thing eveeeer for curling her hair.. because she was being paid to say it obviously 🤣
exactly! I can’t imagine the Revlon hot brush is sooooo much better than the air wrap.

Likeagilmore

Is she still mates with the bloke that made the liftgate comment? Or his wife? Always wondered if there was a fall out in the friendship group after that.
Don’t know if it was ever fully decided who is was that said it. But they will be, no doubt.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I have one of these and they’re absolutely brilliant. I don’t think I’ve spoken to ANYONE with an air wrap that thinks ‘it’s shite’ - YOURE shite Rebecca, you are the problem 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Really? I’ve seen loads of people say it’s bad and they sent it back. I stupidly bought one and it doesn’t do what I want it too, curling it myself with a stick works better but now I’m stuck with the dyson! I only saw the bad opinions after I’d bought it

Reactions: 1

Pandafeet

I have seen this on another account by another Influencer, they posted a story , £100 gift card code/barcode for people to use at Starbucks it's free for anyone one to use just get the barista to scan the code not sure if this happened here but possible
That explains it!

Curveball

Chatty Member
If she bought online, she can return it within 30 days:

The Consumer Contracts Regulations
When you buy goods online you have additional rights to return them.

This is because your decision may be based on a brief description or a photograph – so what you receive isn't always quite what you’d expected.

Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you are allowed to return an item if you simply change your mind.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member

Frenchie

VIP Member
His mother is an anti-vaxxer and works in the healthcare industry? You have got to be joking. How dangerous. Why doesn't she focus on preaching something worthwhile, like affordable healthcare prices or lower prescription costs. I can't take people like her seriously.
Really??!!!!

Hidihidi

She is such a fucking useless excuse for a parent. Isn’t Poppy in nursery 5 days a week?
Depends what version of sessions she has gone for at the local authority nursery, I think there is the option of 5 sessions over 3 days or 5 (either 2 full days 1 half day or 5 half days)

Laurob

Really? I’ve seen loads of people say it’s bad and they sent it back. I stupidly bought one and it doesn’t do what I want it too, curling it myself with a stick works better but now I’m stuck with the dyson! I only saw the bad opinions after I’d bought it
Aw that’s a pity 😔 I love mine. I suppose it’s each to their own experience but at least we don’t have broken straggly hair like Mrs Meldrum 😂

Ems55

Chatty Member
Ah ok, I see. Sorry, I was just going by what family in Scotland had said to me, I guess it depends on which nursery etc then ☺
Yea Shire are the same unfortunately. 30 hours doesn't kick in til August for LA.

Shire managed the increase.
I'm in Shire and we're still at 900 hrs in LA. 1140 doesn't start til August. I digress - P could still be in nursery a few hours a day so dunno why she isn't.