Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Canuk

View attachment 551394

Is she being serious a almost 4 year in a stroller WTF !! Why does she even still have a pram/buggy ! I'm actually in shock and disbelief. If the kid is tired why drag her to the shops.
My 5 year old still rides in the stroller sometimes. 🤣 I couldn't get her in there for the life of me until my 2.5 year was born. It was the best thing ever after that.

It's also not unusual for parents to use a stroller here a lot longer because of weather and public transportation (or not driving/having only 1 car). When it's -25C (or lower) + wind chill, having your child in a stroller with the weather screen on with blankets and everything is better than trying to have them keep up when you want to move it along.

Do three year olds have naps? Like I don’t know if that’s normal but even if it is surely stopping that would help her sleep at night?
My 5 year old still naps. 60-90 minutes a day and sleeps about 12 hours at night. I napped until I was nearly 6. I think we are unusual.

At 3, we could get away with not napping for a day or 2, but there was no guarantee that she'd sleep all night. Skipping naps means she was over tired and wired even if she was exhausted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Trixxx

Chatty Member
Yeah, if you’ve bought it from a reputable company. It’s obviously a knock off or she’s bought it second hand or something
Exactly what I thought. I have the hairdryer which I got from John Lewis, they'd have taken a refund so if it was a genuine one then she'd have no problem returning.

Reactions: 3

fireflies

VIP Member
No they aren’t friends at all. They met on that Ibiza trip advertising the cars. Rebecca tagged chloe in a post the other day and obviously some of Meldrum’s sheep have migrated over to chloes page.
Yes knew she was ibiza just wondered if they kept in touch.
Or has reb turned stalker like she did with Louise Thompson and other Lydia millen.

Reactions: 2

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
In her defence, I have a Zara kids t-shirt in 13-14, I think it depends on the style, and those t shirts are oversized. I doubt I’d fit into Zara kids trousers 😅 but lots of their tops are very oversized! X

Influencersaredicks

Thats a hell of a lot of calories in 1.5hours I am roughly same height and weight and burn around 500 in 1 hour during a really intense workout. Less if not.

I’ve been looking at the wide plate ghd’s recently as my hair has finally grown and thickened up after having kids and she’s put me right off them! I don’t want my hair to look like that, she’s hardly selling them well. We’re they gifted or bought? The AD makes me think gifted but then again she’s put a swipe up

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
It’s someone local to Banchory from what I can remember after the whole Linton and Mac situation she created I don’t think she’s been back into Aberdeen to get her hair done

edit: I have a few friends who are hairdressers at various well known salons in the city and she doesn’t get her done at any of them
Not defending her at all, but the L&M girls are... yeah, problematic.