Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, I see a lot of myself in Rebecca, she reminds me of me maybe 30 years ago.
My husband had a very good job which enabled me to stay at home with our children. (I was employed as the company secretary in his business but basically I got paid for doing nothing except to sign a few forms a couple of times a year.).
I did all the things - shopping, spas, horse riding. skiing, several holidays a year (I was all about me time) - but I really didn't spend much quality time with the kids.
Like, I was there physically but as they grew older I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. They came and they went and as long as they looked presentable and didn't embarrass us, I was happy.

Fast forward several years, my youngest child couldn't get far enough away from us. She has travelled the world but we don't get to see her as often as we would like. Her choice.
My oldest child (although educated) has never been able to hold down a job for any length of time. She has a difficult relationship with her own children and her own marriage (which we did not condone initially) seems to be rocky.

Sometimes I wonder if I am to blame for the way my oldest child has turned out but I shrug off the guilt . I'm far too self absorbed to provide any useful help at this stage. Anyway, she is an adult and responsible for her own actions.

Anyway, I must go. I'm off for a walk in the exclusive woods behind my house (while they are still there).
Bravo 😂😂
Do you happen to have any Boden clothes or and narrow boots I Cos borrow ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Urgh this actually makes me sick. So basically 2 posts a month and they can make £6000+!
No wonder she’s desperate to hold on to it!
E5DBFD92-35CC-4BF3-95F3-45186966C972.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Urgh this actually makes me sick. So basically 2 posts a month and they can make £6000+!
View attachment 559671
Surely if Begs was actually earning that much Pat wouldn't have to work offshore though?

This is what confuses me, they appear to be almost on the breadline with the lifestyle they lead (clothes hauls that have the tags kept on as they're going back, goes nowhere except walking or freebie trips out, teeny tiny meals, no fancy car or hobbies....) but all the stats around the % she was making on tropics. swipe ups etc suggest they're raking it in.

Are they really just THAT tight? I can't see what (apart from the stupendous mortgage) they spend their money on, everything else is scrimping and scraping by (fake dyson airwrap anyone?)

Reactions: 15
View attachment 559671
Indeed. Quite a lot of ice creams. However, two years ago she made a balls up abs waved goodbye to that. Now every #ad she does gets pulled, they had to sell their BMW and Pat had to go back to work. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t really do paid adverts anymore though, just gifted tit and affiliate schemes . All she has on her grid these days are orange pics of herself and her mutt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lee is bored on the rigs...bashing one out gets a bit repetitive; needed some other entertainment. Keep em coming Pat! Sorry you’re going home to do even more work than in your full time job 😜 much more relaxing being at work than being Reb’s slave while she fannys about in the exclusive, upper class woods!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 559671
I watched something where a girl off love island said she gets paid £300 per story post. That's a person much more popular than her so I dont think beggy makes anywhere near that

Its just rinse and repeat isn't it..
Same pattern moan about poppy and Lee working away pathetic.
How are her followers not bored stupid by now..
I can't even bare watch her moan.
Shes deeply unhappy and dissatisfied with her life.
She genuinely despises her kids especially 3rd how can followers with kids think this is right?
She doesn't have any ads. Just dodgy mlm and af links .
I don't believe she earns 6k a month at all.
Her engagement must be shite.
Shes lazy and ungrateful.
I can't see when we allowed to go away how lees wages would pay expensive Neilson, bills/ mortgage and living costs.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 559671
Probably true if you have a good agent getting you plum gigs. That agent will then take a big whack too.

Shame Beggy seems to have been dropped time and again by brands and agents for her behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Lee is bored on the rigs...bashing one out gets a bit repetitive; needed some other entertainment. Keep em coming Pat! Sorry you’re going home to do even more work than in your full time job 😜 much more relaxing being at work than being Reb’s slave while she fannys about in the exclusive, upper class woods!
What did I miss? :unsure:

Slightly amused at the fact Lee’s chopper is delayed today.. She’s already woe is me and it wasn’t even 9am.

Grow up Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually laughed out loud at her 'Going to keep myself busy' as she waits the return of Pat the slave and the very next story is her eye bleeping herself and playing with the hair extention. Oh bless her, she really has no life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.