Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Loopylips for the most popular thread title suggestion, had to shorten slightly to fit!! ( Rebecca Meldrum: she's confirmed it she's too lazy for a job and the letters to the council show she's a downright snob)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's back on the fitness bandwagon though guys.....lets see how long she lasts this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Read the room. Read the room goddamit. Eating disorders are all over SM and she’s bleating on about losing weight 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How many times has she announced she’s getting back into fitness?! And then nothing happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don’t get is that she’s all about how much she hates home workouts. So she’s off to make herself do them.
Hahah any decent PT or fitness blogger will tell you find something you enjoy and do it with a calorie deficit.
my advice walk and have a small calorie deficit more likely to stick to it rather than forcing herself to do something she doesn’t enjoy.
Or embrace the extra weight. Own it

Reactions: 14
Why does she always talk to the camera bent over at that angle? Also, she's put the captions on her stories and oh look, Lamb did this morning as well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she says she worked for a Marketing company, she means a Multiple level marketing company. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lets not get it twisted.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine your life being so dull, so empty that you had to make up a pretend job to try to imply you had something remotely interesting going on....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When does the unit reopen?
Has she mentioned returning
Maybe shes hoping rami give her free put for yet another person makeover.
If she walks as much as she says she does and eats low can she should be able lose weight.
2 stone in a month not achievable.
Same old crap with her. Does she not relapse lay off hot choc and smoothies would be 1st thing I would do.
She has some serious issues.

Reactions: 8
When does the unit reopen?
Has she mentioned returning
Maybe shes hoping rami give her free put for yet another person makeover.
If she walks as much as she says she does and eats low can she should be able lose weight.
2 stone in a month not achievable.
Same old crap with her. Does she not relapse lay off hot choc and smoothies would be 1st thing I would do.
She has some serious issues.
Not open until the 26th April

Not open until the 26th April
I assume she going back.
I doubt they will need gift membership or personal training sessions shes apparently pissed off a few at that gym and done more harm than good to their business.
Claiming she was unit ambassador yet wasn't on thier Facebook or Instagram was telling

Reactions: 5
Is she for real? Banging on about weight loss when eating disorders are topical all over the internet and media at the moment. She's thick AF.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I mean I know we are all keen to “get back to normal” but you feel with her “influence” she needs to be careful. Saying that she’s desperate for a mooch round primark 🙄 like that’s your priority?

**and as many have said with everything that’s going on with SM at the moment, talking about being on the scales, being a stone “overweight”. She wants her jeans to fit comfortably - then buy the size bigger - problem solved.

Reactions: 22
I asked her if she was going to document it like her press up crap lol!!!!! not scared of her had a ding ding with her over swipe ups and furlough and she still hasn’t blocked me as she can’t risk losing one follower - she is a complete hole and tbh I think she is now doing and saying things to wind folk up - we have not had a face masturbation clip for 48 hours - has Lumi dropped her too?? Hi Rebecca btw!!!! lol!

Oh now blocked but have another account lol!!!! x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I asked her if she was going to document it like her press up crap lol!!!!! not scared of her had a ding ding with her over swipe ups and furlough and she still hasn’t blocked me as she can’t risk losing one follower - she is a complete hole and tbh I think she is now doing and saying things to wind folk up - we have not had a face masturbation clip for 48 hours - has Lumi dropped her too?? Hi Rebecca btw!!!! lol!

Oh now blocked but have another account lol!!!! x
They are definitely doing and saying things to wind people up. Thats the only enjoyment the pair of them have got. So sad really. She must sit all day with her hot cups of tea, trying to think up new things to get a mention on here. What will her life entail in later years when she no longer has a page on here? Rattling round the marshmallow mansion, no family or friends around her. All for the sake of trying to rile 15 bastards!! 😅

Reactions: 7
Once again Rebecca spouting your weight gain/loss for engagement at a time when it couldn’t be more inappropriate but you don’t care do you for the record you’re meant to look at folk even when you are conning them with your latest BS your eyes only ever face forward when you are watching your own bloody face how people fall for your obvious lying and boring repetitive content is amazing those folk should wear a badge of dishonour to warn us who to avoid in real life.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.