Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Where are u from if u don't mind me asking? I don't think I could cope with -25 🤣 I assume kids start school at a later age, no way would my 6yr old manage a nap round school hours and have a half decent bedtime! 🤣
I’m assuming this person is Canadian, going by the username?! The Vancouver Canucks are an ice hockey team ☺

Reactions: 3
Some kids nap, some don't.. point is P does NOT and meldrum has never EVER spoken about putting P down for a nap. Her being a savage child, a bad child's, a hard child, having something medically wrong with her because she'd wake screaming all night every night and the CIO sleep training that she does didn't work on her, she's spoken about how P wakes at 11pm every night asking for food and how it's musical beds every night since she's been 15 months. But P being is a stroller in the middle of the day sleeping because she's tired is proof that she is capable of sleep and point to a tit routine. If she didn't sleep, she wouldn't be asleep during the day. Period.

She is getting on my bloody nerves and as a grown woman who wears woman sized clothes I am getting an overwhelming need to tell her what's what when it comes to giving a toss about her kids and not caring about her bloody clothes from the CHILDRENS section because she's "so tiny" or her HAIR and SKIN more than the kids she's birthed.... Bragging about being same size as a child, fitting into kids clothes is just rubbing it into people's faces that she THINKS she could pass for a teenager and we all know alee loves it... is basically sexializing a kid and it freaks me out. As a grown up surely you understand that being the size of a child is not something to flaunt? that having curves as a mother of 3 and and escape belly is normal, natural, healthy?? Rebecca you are a size 12, don't even lie. Get yourself a nice size 12 top mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's the new barbie hair I can't get past. It's so inconsistent with her style - such a bizarre mismatch.

Reactions: 12
It's the new barbie hair I can't get past. It's so inconsistent with her style - such a bizarre mismatch.
And the thing with her hair is, aside from the fact that it’s so badly done and looks awful - is the style of it and colour just doesn’t suit her at all. Even if it was her own real hair - the long overly blonde hair just doesn’t suit her. Her face is too round and bloated to carry off that length of hair - natural or extensions- and the colour is clashing with her natural skin tone & eye colour. It just doesn’t look right. I dunno what she’s playing at but she looks so rough at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s weird, she dresses like a frump but flicks about this long hair trying to be sexy - it just doesn’t go. Think she’s having some sort of identity crisis and is copying different instahuns and trying to be something she’s not instead of embracing what she likes to wear/what she feels most like herself in. She wants to be a sexy yummy mummy but also a posh Sloane ranger and the two are polar opposites.

Reactions: 14
You can use funded hours at a private nursery as you like. She maybe goes 2 full days. Doesn't have to be 3 hours a day.
But surely if you pap off your kid at every opportunity - as she appears to do - then it would make more sense to put her in a few hours every day.

I’m not sure how much private nursery is in the shire but in the city it’s expensive. If she’s so grippy she’s stretches one salmon fillet between 5, she can’t be surprised if people think she’s too tight to pay private nursery fees for the “inconvenience”

There's definitely some kind if identity crisis going on there. She's aged too much to pull off that hair.

Yeah it’s weird, she dresses like a frump but flicks about this long hair trying to be sexy - it just doesn’t go. Think she’s having some sort of identity crisis and is copying different instahuns and trying to be something she’s not instead of embracing what she likes to wear/what she feels most like herself in. She wants to be a sexy yummy mummy but also a posh Sloane ranger and the two are polar opposites.
Barbie hair and leggings/walking boots. Just no!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the thing with her hair is, aside from the fact that it’s so badly done and looks awful - is the style of it and colour just doesn’t suit her at all. Even if it was her own real hair - the long overly blonde hair just doesn’t suit her. Her face is too round and bloated to carry off that length of hair - natural or extensions- and the colour is clashing with her natural skin tone & eye colour. It just doesn’t look right. I dunno what she’s playing at but she looks so rough at the moment.
I agree, she’d look lovely with the extensions out, a much shorter cut and maybe a darker/warmer blonde that suits her colouring. This is what all of you tattlers have already said anyway.
She also dressed so much better 3/4 years ago too - she wasn’t a fashionista but she used to look nice and wear things that suited her shape and age. Ironically I started following her after seeing what she was wearing when pregnant with Poppy and I was pregnant at the same time and wanted stuff that wasn’t all wrap tops/dresses as that’s not what I normally wear and I actually bought a couple of the same tops she had 🙈 I thought she looked like a normal, young mum wearing high street stuff but now she’s like a 50 year old mum.
Maybe she should look back at her old photos, shop her wardrobe instead of buying kids clothes and get her hair cut - think she’d look good and feel much better about herself too

Reactions: 11
Not in the LA nurseries in the city, or certainly the one my son goes to. He’s still 15 hours p/w and ACC blamed COVID for them being unable to increase them
Ah ok, I see. Sorry, I was just going by what family in Scotland had said to me, I guess it depends on which nursery etc then ☺

I totally agree. It's almost as if she wants to be a child herself again. She has never matured beyond the 14 year old scrubber that was shagging 19 yr old Pat.
Her hair is a joke. Why on earth is she allowing a beautician to fit hair extensions. She is obviously unqualified in hairdressing or they would be properly blended in. Saying that, I dont think much of her back street hairdresser who keeps bleaching her over processed straw thatch either.

Reactions: 10
Her hair "style" does not suit her at all. Her colouring is too fair to be that shade of blonde and the long extensions are not suitable for her very round face. She needs to speak to a proper hairdresser and get a cut and colour suitable for her face shape and colouring.

Reactions: 5
Who the fiddly duck keeps asking where her leggings are from? Errr no one because nobody cares .....life is one long swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love it when she brings up the sleeping issue because this place turns into sodding mumsnet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously, Poppy cries all night long in pain??? Or have you got a bit of Munchausens by proxy going on you stupid moll?

Reactions: 14
Seriously, Poppy cries all night long in pain??? Or have you got a bit of Munchausens by proxy going on you stupid moll?
As a parent, would you rest even for a moment, long enough to go jogging through the woods, pottering about shops, faffing with your fekin hair if your baby was screaming all night every night in pain? I do not think so... so you might be on to something. Or Becky from the village is just pawning her crap parenting onto P as a medical issue as that's easier than being an attentive parent.

Reactions: 13
Ah ok, I see. Sorry, I was just going by what family in Scotland had said to me, I guess it depends on which nursery etc then ☺
Yea Shire are the same unfortunately. 30 hours doesn't kick in til August for LA.

Shire managed the increase.
I'm in Shire and we're still at 900 hrs in LA. 1140 doesn't start til August. I digress - P could still be in nursery a few hours a day so dunno why she isn't.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.