Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very obviously bought those 400 followers. Can anyone check back to the same date on previous months??

Reactions: 2
Christ maybe try feeding her properly in the day and give her some supper before bed?! She might just sleep through!
DAB53897-7C51-4097-908C-3F506D5E3DA5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm super shocked at the awake child asking for food. That girl needs porridge before bed and a LOT of it if she wakes every night at 11pm for food. Is this a thing? Is it normal/common? Its not a thing in my home or my mates so I might just be a bit "unaware" of this being a struggle for parents. Mrs M never mentioned it before she just said P has sleep issues.

I'm super shocked at the awake child asking for food. That girl needs porridge before bed and a LOT of it if she wakes every night at 11pm for food. Is this a thing? Is it normal/common? Its not a thing in my home or my mates so I might just be a bit "unaware" of this being a struggle for parents. Mrs M never mentioned it before she just said P has sleep issues.
it certainly is not a thing. Those babies are under fed and under loved by twatface beg

• Sad
You know those t-shirts that say "My Mum went to .... and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

"My Mum went to the Charity Shop and all I got was sweet f@*k all"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus. How can this daft woman not understand basic parenting?!! GIVE YOUR KID MORE TO EAT AT DINNER TIME AND OFFER TOAST OR CEREAL SHORTLY BEFORE BEDTIME!!!!!

Reactions: 21
My little girl needs porridge before bed, she has hollow legs and will absolutely wake up otherwise! Common bloody sense Rebecca.

Reactions: 7
So is she saying that anyone who goes to the gym for the first time looks like a dick for not knowing where anything is. She’s so encouraging for anyone wanting to start going to the gym. She just looks like a dick by being her.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
If she was a first time mum you could perhaps slightly forgive the fact she doesnt realise that her daughter needs more food before bed. Yet its her 3rd. Surely she knows that childrens needs are different! What a daft daft woman. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 12
My heart sank when I saw the story last night of Poppy being awake at 11pm because she’s hungry. This is the woman who took a box of free food, spends a fortune on herself for her to feel better about herself, yet her child is awake hungry. God even giving the kids a hot chocolate before bed would have bloody helped

Reactions: 21
My heart sank when I saw the story last night of Poppy being awake at 11pm because she’s hungry. This is the woman who took a box of free food, spends a fortune on herself for her to feel better about herself, yet her child is awake hungry. God even giving the kids a hot chocolate before bed would have bloody helped
It's a bit worrying isn't it. I mean I've seen people get reported for all kinds of daft stuff to cs that have been bs but this makes me uncomfortable. A huge mortgage, huge spending on self and then admiting that your youngest child is USUALLY awake at 11pm but tonight she's extra ravenous so up early asking for food. Smh!!! Does meld not feed the kids? Is she forcing the girls to eat tiny portions so they stay tiny like her? Is she literally passing on her messed up "must be skinny to be valuable" mentality onto her kids? Start a gofundme to get P fed before bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s common sense . That or leave a snack by her bed. If she’s really hungry she will eat it if not there’s something else to get to the bottom of.

Reactions: 2
How old is Poppy? Some how I have missed hearing about her bad sleep. Had it always been bad?
When she was a baby she was the most perfect baby who slotted right in and slept most of the day and all night 🙄
Then she grew into a toddler who was carried on a Tula on walks, put down for 2 hour naps in the afternoon then in bed early at night and suddenly became a ‘sleep thief’.

My children can eat for Scotland. It’s a running joke with family & friends that while they’re fighting their kids to finish dinner mine are asking for a second portion then dessert 🤣 Not once, ever have they woke up at night hungry. They might wake asking for a drink but never food.

I think P either is just genuinely not a great sleeper, with no medical (redness legs, hyper mobility) reason behind it. Or she’s in a terrible routine for her age & has got into the habit of waking through the night. It could be for some attention, missing her daddy. Has Rebecca been having a snack one night P got up, gave her some and now it’s a habit? My oldest would think it’s hilarious being up at 11pm munching toast while his brother sleeps 😆 if she genuinely wakes every night because she’s hungry that’s a huge red flag. I’ve always worked with children, mainstream & additional needs and never heard this from parents as a ‘thing’

Reactions: 16
So she’s written a poem about her and her sister. So Beggy was 5 at the time when she went all Emily Dickinson yet I thought she was 7 when Tegan was born. What next Beggy Haiku’s 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.