Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf ! Sitting on sofa with a blanket over her in the daytime complaining how hard her life is. Like seriously. What a useless fool she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Parenting Solo is such hard work, no time to do anything but can manage to sit on the sofa, read a book and eat popcorn with no bother!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She is a lazy cow! Moaning about single parenting, then sitting reading with a bowl of popcorn. Then says she is behind with her messages and gives people a link. She can’t even give 2 f*cks to reply to people who are daft enough to give her commission. She is a useless bint 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Oh boohoo little girl!!! You have your parents on call whenever you can’t be arsed. You have more me time than any other mother on the planet and you’re a lazy cow that likes nothing more than “ pottery days at home” by your own admission. So what are you moaning for you lazy fat cow.
duck me there are single parents out there struggling to feed their kids, trying to juggle a full time job and looking after their kids and they don’t moan half as much as you do. Shut the f up you silly spoiled witch.

Sorry but she’s really pissed me off. I hope the dog rolls in fox poo every day that Lee is away! And then rolls in her bed ( although she‘d still be too lazy to change the sheets!)

Reactions: 16
Her life is so dull. Like actually who would want to sit under a blanket with a stinking dog all day. Is that actually what her life is about?

She really lives an empty life. Whatever she gets isn’t enough. I often wondered if she thinks we are jealous of her life when in fact I yawn are the boredom of it - and the missed opportunities to do so much!

Reactions: 9
*Sells Tropic shite to followers

*Tropic dump her, she starts using different skin care brands.

*Sells overpriced Arbonne fizz sticks to her followers. Package costs hundreds!

*Gives up Arbonne after a few weeks.

*Videos herself taking some own brand Vitamin C. Cost? Pennies!

*Sells Lumi to followers.

WHO is buying this tit???
They HAVE to be vulnerable if they are buying from her 3rd MLM.

Reactions: 23
Anyone see that look she gave the camera when she was making that vitamin drink!! 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Sick
The Banchory princess has had her vitamins and had to video it for the world to see, I’m sure we’ll all sleep better tonight knowing that tit! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird that she didn’t forget to take her vitamins when she was selling her fizzy sticks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm so complaining that having the kids means she can’t go for a long walk /run until after the Easter holidays. How inconvenient her kids are.
How selfish is she?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Argh, I *hate* the fact that what I'm about to say may be seen as sticking up for Beggy - but hear me out. My husband also works away for weeks at a time, and after having him at home, those first few days after he leaves really are daunting, and I've found even more so for me after having my second child.

I absolutely adore my children, we have fantastic times, they are wonderful wonderful children, but it is relentless. The constant feeding, cleaning, washing, ironing, ferrying around, teeth brushing, meal making, dishes, bath times, stories, bedtimes. Everything is on me - everything. It's hard to explain unless you're in that situation, and I don't think she explains it particularly well, but I do sort of understand where she is coming from. She doesn't go about it the right way - there are days I get to bedtime and realise I haven't bloody peed that day because I've been so busy with the kids and I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm certainly not sitting on the sofa sipping hot cups of tea.

Reactions: 23
Argh, I *hate* the fact that what I'm about to say may be seen as sticking up for Beggy - but hear me out. My husband also works away for weeks at a time, and after having him at home, those first few days after he leaves really are daunting, and I've found even more so for me after having my second child.

I absolutely adore my children, we have fantastic times, they are wonderful wonderful children, but it is relentless. The constant feeding, cleaning, washing, ironing, ferrying around, teeth brushing, meal making, dishes, bath times, stories, bedtimes. Everything is on me - everything. It's hard to explain unless you're in that situation, and I don't think she explains it particularly well, but I do sort of understand where she is coming from. She doesn't go about it the right way - there are days I get to bedtime and realise I haven't bloody peed that day because I've been so busy with the kids and I'm absolutely exhausted. I'm certainly not sitting on the sofa sipping hot cups of tea.
Nail on head. It's the tone-deaf moaning while then insta-ing herself drinking tea and reading a book - in the middle of the Easter holidays, with "thhrreeeeeee giiirrrrrrllls" nowhere to be seen - for me.

Reactions: 14
Nail on head. It's the tone-deaf moaning while then insta-ing herself drinking tea and reading a book - in the middle of the Easter holidays, with "thhrreeeeeee giiirrrrrrllls" nowhere to be seen - for me.
She certainly has a lot more free time than I do - that's for sure. I think my daunt comes from a place of love - a place where I am afraid to 'fail' my children, that I'll run out of steam before my husband gets home, that I won't have enough in the tank to give them what they need for the whole time he's away.

I think her daunting feeling comes from a place of laziness.

Who does a work out and doesn’t get their sweaty bod in the shower, but just washes their face?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

There’s a huge difference in feeling a bit overwhelmed and her attitude of woe is me because she has to actually be responsible for her children and not have quite as much me time for a few days. Her children are in school & nursery so she gets 2 (or is it 3?) days to herself EVERY WEEK, her mum hands in meals, Lee puts meals in the freezer before he goes away and her parents live next door.

My husband is working so hard just now, he’s away before the kids get up and home just in time to see them before they go to bed. I’m not saying it’s the same because he’s home every night but he’s not contributing at all to the running of our home, the daily routine with kids or even giving me company because at night I’m busy cleaning & preparing for the next day and he practically falls asleep in his dinner!
She’s so tone deaf it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
WTF is she wearing? A stripey top with McDonald’s fries on it?! 🤢
Joanie clothing, surely not a recent gift? It put me clean off ever buying anything from them they give that much away free. I was sick of seeing Brummy Mummy of 2 and the likes of Nadia Sawalha in their stuff. These influencers get so much freebies it's like an institutional uniform. Must be gifted, surely she wouldn't have bought what others were given free. 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.