Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Actually, I see a lot of myself in Rebecca, she reminds me of me maybe 30 years ago.
My husband had a very good job which enabled me to stay at home with our children. (I was employed as the company secretary in his business but basically I got paid for doing nothing except to sign a few forms a couple of times a year.).
I did all the things - shopping, spas, horse riding. skiing, several holidays a year (I was all about me time) - but I really didn't spend much quality time with the kids.
Like, I was there physically but as they grew older I didn't really pay attention to what they were doing. They came and they went and as long as they looked presentable and didn't embarrass us, I was happy.

Fast forward several years, my youngest child couldn't get far enough away from us. She has travelled the world but we don't get to see her as often as we would like. Her choice.
My oldest child (although educated) has never been able to hold down a job for any length of time. She has a difficult relationship with her own children and her own marriage (which we did not condone initially) seems to be rocky.

Sometimes I wonder if I am to blame for the way my oldest child has turned out but I shrug off the guilt . I'm far too self absorbed to provide any useful help at this stage. Anyway, she is an adult and responsible for her own actions.

Anyway, I must go. I'm off for a walk in the exclusive woods behind my house (while they are still there).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
It’s jackanory in Banchory. If one had found “PR” 😂 emails in one’s junk folder, one would respond to said emails, not put a message on stories saying “email me as I’ve found the emails in the junk folder”.

What an amazing, fitting gify 😂 brilliant 👏 marshmallow mansion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she work???? Got mummy and daddy during kids hols etc?
Because she’s a bone idle waste of oxygen?

ETA:

here’s the real reason she won’t get a real job.

she’s scared.

She’s scared shitless of being shown up for the fraud that she is. She’s scared that if she tries to get a job she will fail. She’s scared that she’s in her 30s and that she’s never worked - she knows that she’s so far behind her peers. She’s scared that she wouldn’t be able to do a job. She’s scared that finally she would have to admit that she knows fuck all about fuck all. She’s scared of having to take direction from those senior to her. She’s scared of having to do a menial entry level job and she’s embarrassed about the fact that realistically that would be the only role she could go for.

She’s frightened shitless.
That’s the real reason why she doesn’t work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So she’s been fan girling over Chloe Loves To Shop since Ibiza.. copied her style her hair and now Chloe has cut all her hair off and Rebecca is thinking the same 🤣

Edit: Forgot to attach the screen shot
Hahaha ohhhhhh fucking hellllll
God she absolutely wishes she was like Chloe....

chloe.... millionaire, London socialite, once worked in the glitzy world of television, lives in a gorgeous million pound London Town house, the absolute best of everything, high end ad campaigns and modelling deals with real life proper publications and a real life of a 40 something.......

in stark contrast to wee Rebecca from Banchory. Skint, desperate, whacked out of medication Rebecca with her gigantic pudding face, her non existent career that’s hit the skids more times than we can count and who is now shovelling shite for Rebecca Lamb.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Wow what a life. Your husband works full time in the North Sea for two weeks so you can fuck about drinking tea, playing with your hair and washing your face. Once he’s home he picks up everything, cleans, cooks, up with the kids all the running about etc whilst you continue to do absolutely sweet fuck all

AND you have the audacity to moan about it?
fucking hell Lee you need to have a serious look at your lives.

Rebecca Meldrum is an absolute disgrace of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Her comments about Poppy being savage and hating having 3 kids has really wound me up today. We’ve just had the news that a child in my kids school sadly passed away over the weekend, their parents are facing the darkest days of their lives and would do anything for a moment with their child again, yet here we have the laziest bitch of Banchory who resents every ounce of her kids. She’s sickening and seriously unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Mrsmcrawford30

Long time lurker but i have to get this off my chest. Her constant moaning about how tired she is and how hard it is when Lee is away. Can she just stop for one second and think about all of the single parents out there?! I've been a single parent for 6 months now, i work full time, have a 3 and a 5 year old and 2 dogs. It's flipping hard work but it is what it is, I wouldn't dream of monaing on social media about how hard my life is. There is always someone somewhere who is in a worse situation. But what i would give to have half the free time she does. As for her comments on her youngest... kids are kids! My little boy is 3 and he doesn't sleep nearly as well as his sister does, but that's life.
I wish she would look at the bigger picture and realise how good she has it!
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Just putting it out there - if my kid was up in the night, I would no way be allowing for a midday danger nap. I would be taking them somewhere fun that would engage them and wear them out. Whether it be fun stuff at home, play park, etc. Not dragging them round the shops in a bloody pushchair. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Read the room. Read the room goddamit. Eating disorders are all over SM and she’s bleating on about losing weight 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m unbelievably bored of this whole ridiculous “Poppy doesn’t sleep” saga.

It is - and it always has been - bogus. It’s yet another load of rubbish that Rebecca pulls out for attention & content.

Poppy is nearly 4 years old and she’s spent today sleeping in a buggy..... she was always going to therefore be wide awake this evening because she’s spent the entire day doing nothing and sleeping.

Rebecca Meldrum is honestly such a useless, careless waste of space. She’s a fucking idiot. An attention seeking piece of shit.

Reactions: 36

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
What an absolute bitch to call Poppy savage 😡
Poppy doesn‘t sleep because her mother is a lazy assed bitch who doesn’t even try to address the sleep issue (assuming its even true)by stimulating Poppy during the day, feeding her properly and not letting her nap in the day at all!! I speak from experience - my daughter (aged 24 now) Was a terrible sleeper. But that’s just life- occasionally I’d get frustrated because i worked 3 nights a weeks as a nurse and would be so tired but i never referred to her as savage. Just sucked it up and got on with it Like everyone else. YOU ARE the problem you stupid bitch!!
What a useless excuse she is for a mother.
She has the easiest life: no job, no hobbies (apart from trying to hump her dog) does nothing in the home until just before Lee comes home, older girls at school all day, Poppy at nursery 2.5 days a week, doesn’t cook, goes to the gym to flirt and walks her dog in “her woods”- no health issues, no financial worries really, easy money it would seem from her endless swipe ups/links. She is thick as shit though and 32 with zero life or work experience so what is she going to do with her life?
Jesus she doesn’t know she’s born.
What a fucking waste of space she is.How DARE she complain she’s tired- shes not tired shes just fucking bored!!! I would be bored with such an empty vacuous life

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Redbreast

VIP Member
Get a fucking job if you don’t like Lee working off shore....what’s that? You’re a lazy cunt? Oh right...stop moaning then 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve not been here for a few days so apologies if this has been posted already!
Saw this on the This Morning Facebook page yesterday and made me think of Bertie Boy the horse
FBC31A18-75B3-401E-87D2-3B7095853899.jpeg

• Haha

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
When she says she worked for a Marketing company, she means a Multiple level marketing company. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lets not get it twisted.

• Haha